“Because we go to Alamogordo....” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Alamogordo

Super 8 Alamogordo
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Alamogordo
New Mexico
“Because we go to Alamogordo....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

.....to parties and do not want to drive back late at nite, we spend the nite here occasionally. It is a good overnite experience. And better than many Super 8s where I have slept. We had a good room (could have been a little larger)....but was clean and well equipped and had a comfortable king sized bed. A pretty good free breakfast. The only eggs were hard boiled but the rest of the continental breakfast was extensive. Good coffee. The whole experience was good and very affordable. We will stay here again when next we must stay in Alamo.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
super8alamogordonm, Webmaster at Super 8 Alamogordo, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for these kind comments. I’m glad you had a good experience at an affordable price, and we look forward having you with us again anytime. We strive to provide a great experience for all kinds of guests, and its great to hear that we are living up to that goal. We’re glad you like the breakfast too. Most people do!

Hotel Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Clovis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Every time we are in Alamogordo NM for the Fraternal Order of Eagles Convention we always stay at Super 8. We love the service and the staff. Thank you Alamogordo for such a great stay. See you next time

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Guest,

I’m so glad to have you as a repeat guest. I hope you will be able to stay with us many more times to experience the service and staff we provide. Our goal is to provide the best possible stay, and I’m glad we have exceeded your expectations enough that you have stayed with us multiple times. We’ll see you when you have your next meeting.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Pillows are awful. Beds were ok. no elevator so very hard to carry things up especially with younger children and a knee replacement. No rooms on floor to accommodate us. Juice for breakfast was good. Not much of a breakfast. Unless you just want cereal and yogurt. Nice size t.v.. probably won't be back.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
super8alamogordonm, Webmaster at Super 8 Alamogordo, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that you didn’t like the pillows. We could have probably provided replacements if asked. I’m also sorry that our ground floor rooms were already take by other guests when you arrived. We take great pride in every aspect of this hotel and satisfy many guests, but we understand that satisfying everyone isn’t always possible. I hope you will reconsider and try us again. You’ll find that we get better every day.

Dortmund, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here in May 2012 and in November 2013 for one night. The booking from Germany was without problems.
The hotel is a good deal. Our room was clean.
The staff is friendly and the breakfast great. It is a good start into the day.
The Main Street is in front of the hotel, but we didn't hear any noise.
We would stay here again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I’m so glad that you enjoyed your stays with us, and I hope you will be able to stay with us again in the future. We try to make every aspect of booking and staying with us as easy and pleasant as possible. We also like this quiet but convenient location and are very glad you do too. Thanks for staying with us and for your great comments.

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

This is one of the best hotels that I have stayed at. The woman at the front desk, Brandy was extremely friendly and greeted me and my family with a smile. She was very quick in getting me checked in and offered great options for us to eat at. The room was better than any Motel 6 that I have stayed in. The bed was very comfortable, and the room was spotless. Breakfast was great. If I ever travel with my family or by myself through Alamogordo again, I am defiantly going to stay at this Super 8 again. I would recommend this hotel to everyone who is travelling to or through Alamogordo.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
super8alamogordonm, Webmaster at Super 8 Alamogordo, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for these kind words. We strive for a great combination of comfort, value and customer service, and I’m very glad we’re meeting that goal. Please do tell others about this property, and we sincerely hope you will be passing this way again soon so we can have the pleasure of having you with us again.

Hotel Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alamogordo
Magnuson Hotel and Suites Alamogordo
#7 of 13 in Alamogordo
Cloudcroft Hotel
Cloudcroft Hotel
#5 of 6 in Cloudcroft

Been to Super 8 Alamogordo? Share your experiences!