Magnuson Hotel Alamogordo Suites
$35
Budget Inn(Alamogordo)(Great Value!)
$45
$44
All reviewsfront deskhot breakfastan older hotelwafflesbit datedcouple of nightsnice poolnew mexicoclean roomsstaff was friendlyfree breakfastin townone night staywi fibed was comfortabledefinitely stay here againwhite sand
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I travel to Alamogordo every week on business. I've been staying at the Desert Aire for over 3 years now, and I've yet to be disappointed. Tony and his staff are the best. On the rare occasions that I have had a problem, they've been quick and helpful. The office staff is always courteous, and the maintenance crew is always out and about cleaning, fixing, etc. If you frequent them as often as I do, it's not hard to see the improvements that are made on a regular basis. I have recommended this hotel to family and friends, and they also have enjoyed the experience.

Don Spalding
Moriarty, NM

Room Tip: If you've got the time and little extra cash, go for the spa rooms. They're great.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
desertaireinc, Director of Sales at Magnuson Hotel Alamogordo Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Hello Mr. Spalding, Hope all is going well with you and yours today. We at the hotel wanted to take the time to say thank you for your prompt response and reply to our service. We know this is time taken out of your day and for that we appreciate it so much. We understand that your day can be long and tiring to even take the time respond. It helps us be on top of our game and keep pushing for better satsifation levels. Once again Thank YOU so much!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Stayed here for 2 days on a short trip and had a good experience with this hotel. The beds were very good and made each day by the staff. The staff was very polite and helpful. If your going to be out on the town most of the time and just need this as a place to sleep, highly recommend!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brady K
desertaireinc, Front Desk Personnel at Magnuson Hotel Alamogordo Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2012

Thank you so much for your rapid response! We appreciate your comment and are looking forward to being able to tend to you on your next stay! We here at the hotel are glad that we were able to make your stay with us a pleasent one. Once, again, thanks!

Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Beautiful and clean swimming pool, large room a little bit small the bathroom.
Comfortable beds, a little bit poor breakfast choice but nothing that a waffle can't fit.
What made the difference were people..
Smiling people, explaining interesting areas to visit without having asked.
This is a place where I would return

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank MG170170
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I cannot say enough about how great the staff at this location were. I have stayed at a lot of Best Western's over the course of my life and this visit stands out as exceptional. Customer Service seems to be lost these days but NOT as this location and I appreciate it! The beds were extremely comfortable and the amenities and view were awesome. Great Job Staff!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tawright
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We are a group of 10 friends who were on a motorcycle trip through the area. Large, clean, comfortable rooms with very comfortable beds and at a good price. Lots of places close by to eat. Nice pool to cool off in with a large well maintained parking lot. The free breakfast was nice and the staff kept it clean and well supplied during our time there.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank MarvaandLewis
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Hello, I'm am please to say that "WE" as the hotel are glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us! I see that you took advantage of the use of our breakfast and pool areas. I am glad that you spoke so nicely about your stay and were pleased throughout the entire stay. We hope to see you and all your friends once again the next time you pass through Alamogordo on your rides. Thanks once again from the whole Hotel Staff and Myself!