All reviews keurig coffee maker eating breakfast coffee table front desk room was clean fine place one night stay two nights perfect stay checking in indoor pool would stay here again free breakfast visiting white sands national monument the breakfast area plenty of parking a great place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2017

We drove to Alamogordo after touring White Sands Missile Range and White Sands NM and were happy to find comfortable beds, a good shower, and access to WiFi in the hotel.
The place was clean, well maintained, and had luggage carts right up front!

The breakfast was typical Holiday Inn - plenty and good. I especially liked the automatic pancake machine and the pancakes were good! The server at breakfast was informative and very nice.
I would stay here again if in the area.
You could see the LONG trains that pass through Alamogordo from our room - a treat for a train buff!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
hiexpressalamogordo, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for giving us feedback. We greatly appreciate your kind words about our informative and nice staff. We are glad that you found the hotel clean and comfortable. We are very close to White Sands National Monument just 15 minutes away. Thanks for staying with us and see you again next time.

In pursuit of great hospitality,

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

This is a typical Holiday Inn. What I like about it is that it is a great location to visit white sands and the Lincoln National Forrest. There are a couple of resteraunts within walking distance. This hotel also has an indoor pool so you don't have to mess with sunscreen on the kids. Also, it is kept very clean even with the amount of sand that must be tracked in! Very friendly staff made us feel welcome. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
hiexpressalamogordo, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Dear Guest Jessica,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate the feedback. We are in close proximity to Lincoln National Forest and White Sands National Monument; as well as walking distance to a few national chain restaurants. We are glad you enjoyed the indoor pool and the cleanliness of the entire hotel. Our staff does strive to provide true hospitality. We are happy you felt like you were at home.

At your service,

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised at the level of quality this property offered. It was clean, well maintained, just off the main road, a nice bed and a great shower head.
The rate was competitive if not better than its neighbors.
I would absolutely stay here during my next stay in Alamogordo.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
hiexpressalamogordo, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for your time to give us feedback and giving us your business. Our staff works hard to make the property clean and comfortable. It is good to see that you enjoyed the value of our hotel. We look forward to your next stay.

At your service,

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

The Holiday Inn was a little disappointing it has been a while since I've stayed at the Holiday Inn I June Lee stay at Best Western this Holiday Inn it was just playing it was blah the towels were the quality of tiles that you maybe see in a less expensive hotel other than that it was okay the walls in the room were pale blue and they were kind of plane no pictures no nothing on the walls it was just a plain old room you didn't have any possessed to it.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
hiexpressalamogordo, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Dear Gregg,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. I apologize that the contemporary style of the rooms was not good for your stay. We will look into adding more color to the room in the future.

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

When I heard that we were staying in a Holiday Inn Express, I have to admit I was not very happy! When we arrived, my view instantly changed, we were greeted by 3 of the sweetest girls I've ever encountered on a business trip! Their smiles were awesome and they were super sweet! The next morning for breakfast did not disappoint and the breakfast attendant is awesome and so nice! She makes sure everything is right and always smiles! I am a customer for life and the rewards program is awesome!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
HolidayExpress A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Dear Stovetop,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. Our staff takes pride in providing superior hospitality. I'm glad you received a pleasant welcome. We will share your gracious comments with our staff. Please stay with us again the next time you are in Alamogordo N.M. don't forget to borrow our sleds for White Sands.

Adam Hendricks