“Hot sauce bland beans” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Cedar Hill, Texas
“Hot sauce bland beans”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

We ordered chicken enchiladas with white sauce and stuffed chille rellenos. Sauce is hot beans are bland and my husband rates Mexican food by how flavorful are the refried beans.

Otherwise good eating atmosphere quick service friendly people.

My enchiladas and white sauce were great.

Alto, New Mexico
“Very good luncheon plate”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I both had the plate with a chalupa, taco and cheese enchilada and were not disappointed. The plate was served sizzling hot, was very tasty and service very attentive.

Visited August 2014
Ingleside, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

WOW this place is beyond great! The food is sooooo good and priced really well. You get huge portions. Our waitress went above and beyond to serve us and she was so sweet. If we are ever back in the area we are going back!

Visited July 2014
Quebec City, Canada
“average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

We tried this restaurant because it was recommended by the AAA and very easy to find (just in front of Walmart).

The restaurant was almost full for lunchtime and we shared a Mexican dish that was just okay. The cheese really looked and tasted like Cheese wheez. The service was fast even though the place was full. The server was very effective. The pice was okay and it was nicely decorated. Nice people.

Visited May 2014
Cloudcroft, New Mexico
“Poor Customer Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

I love shredded beef enchiladas. When I saw that shredded beef was offered on the tacos, I asked if I could have shredded beef on my enchiladas instead of hamburger meat. I even offered to pay more. But I was emphatically told, no. I asked them why they had such an inflexible policy, and they simply responded that those are the rules. Well, my rule is to never go back there!

Visited July 2014