“Poor Customer Service”

Dining options: Reservations
Cloudcroft, New Mexico
“Poor Customer Service”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I love shredded beef enchiladas. When I saw that shredded beef was offered on the tacos, I asked if I could have shredded beef on my enchiladas instead of hamburger meat. I even offered to pay more. But I was emphatically told, no. I asked them why they had such an inflexible policy, and they simply responded that those are the rules. Well, my rule is to never go back there!

Visited July 2014

Tucson, Arizona
“No Service”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

It’s tough to no how to review a restaurant when the wait staff ignores you. In this case, the waitress who seated us was more interested in talking to her friends than serving customers. After waiting while watching her doing this across the room after we were obviously waiting to order with our menus on the table, we up and left.

1 Thank 40LVE
Lenexa, Kansas
“Kinda empty annd locals warned against eating here”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

With a long history of heath and sanitation I went and enjoyed some food here. Service was good and enjoyable very light traffic flow in as locals will not take the chances here. Food was good prices fair but its obvious in their busuness ethics that they are non existent very dangerous in a resteraunt to lack regard for customers heath. Please do not drink water here or any tap as its as bad as drinking poison and they will offer it to you! I wouldn't chance your health here. Locals are under the impression cooks hired have hep c which I found out after the fact. Talk about my stomach in nots after hearing that.

2 Thank elenitaP13
Dallas, Texas
“Ehhh”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Went here for dinner on a business trip. Salsa was hot, but had a weird taste to it so I couldn't eat much when I usually love salsa. The staff was not friendly. One girl tried to rush us into ordering and when I couldn't decide, she sent another staff member over to ask us for our order! Then, when I finally was ready, no one came by. They really seemed annoyed to have to work. The queso on my enchilada was not blended/melted well and had no flavor. The beans were okay, but covered in that gross cheese.

Visited June 2014
Corrales, New Mexico
“Still the best New Mexican food in town”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I was having a tough week that included main line plumbing problems at the house that meant no water or air conditioning during a week of 100+ degree temperatures. That misery was cured with a series of meals at Margo's. Thanks to the recommendation of another reviewer, I tried the queso enchiladas and was delighted. I added chicken and beans and rice to the meal and ate every bite. The following day I ate the Margo's special, which is a combination plate with a beef taco, a cheese and onion enchilada, a chile relleno, guacamole, beans and rice. The food was close to perfect. The service was friendly and the food arrived promptly. If I had been aware that Margo's was open for breakfast, I would have been back for that, too.