“I liked it!”

Cuisines: American
Kaneohe, Hawaii
“I liked it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2010

I'm surprised by the reviews of this restaurant. My husband was in Alamogordo on business, and I decided to take a trip to spend some time with him. He had been going here for breakfast, and so I didn't read the reviews before going myself. We had breakfast, and it was great! Most places, when I order my eggs over medium, come out over easy with runny whites. These eggs were cooked just right. The rest of the food was just as good. The service was good as well. Yes, the decor is more than worn. The seats in the booths have splits, the whole place could use some paint, and the furniture is quite well-used, but we weren't going to be photographed for Look Magazine, we were going to eat. We will go back! Prices are high for breakfast, but other than that, no complaints.

1 Thank SonriseBMD

Alamogordo, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2010

I've tried a few times to give this place a chance, but the service is always horrible, as well as the food. This time, I am going to stay with my decision of 'no more'!

Toronto
“Really bad place, but nice people”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2009

Mom's had a good review online, so we tried it for lunch. I had the green chile stew which was so salty I couldn't eat it (and I like salt). My husband had a bad turkey sandwich made with processed meat. The booth upholstery was ripped and our area smelled bad. I feel bad writing this since the waitstaff was friendly and they seemed like nice people. We saw other people with burgers that looked good, however.

Las Cruces, NM
“Reuben Sandwhich was loaded & delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2007

We've eaten at Mom's a few times, and I've gotten to really like the Reuben Sandwhich. It was loaded with meat, and really hit the spot. Mom's is a nice sit down coffee shop type cafe and is very popular with the locals... I can see why!

1 Thank moopatch8