“Great Food and Great Service”

CJ's Si Senor Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 93 Restaurants in Alamogordo
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Been here too many times to count and have never been disappointed!! We have tried other places here in town and always sorry when we do.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Went there after work. It was OK but the taco was in between crisp and soft. Seemed reheated to me so was sort of limp. Screaming children in one corner didn't help. Had to wait in line to get seated and then had to wait in line to pay. Very poor setup. Girl at the front desk would have you stand there while she took phone orders. If the food were great, this would be OK but wasn't.

1  Thank lleichtman
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This place has pretty standard New Mexican food. I like New Mexican food, but I like dishes that make a place stand out. I didn't find that here.

1  Thank ERIC M
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Four of us stopped for a late lunch. I had burger and steak fries and the rest had mexican. Everyone was happy with their meals. Prices are reasonable and good service is always a plus.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Went for lunch here for the first time in a couple of years. (Now I remember why!). The food was average at best and the service was worse. Chips and salsa was delivered with the menus as we sat down. The server never checked on us after bringing our lunch order, she spent more time visiting her friends at another table then being concerned about her customers. The rice was sticky and flat and the beans were not seasoned at all. This was not a great visit this time. I'll go a little further down the street next time...