“Authentic mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2012

It is a small place like most restaurants in the area. Went at 2:00 p.m. for lunch and the place was packed. Food was excellent. Salsa tasted fresh. Loved the green salsa.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The food needs improvement, service is fair. Not traditional NM food

1  Thank dtml
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Good mexican food, lots of options, family atmosphere, beats the chain restaurants when you are visiting.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

The food was really tasty! The service was great and very friendly!

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Stopped by for lunch yesterday and the place was packed...I usually take that as a good sign of the quality of the food. I ordered a bowl of their tortilla soup and the steak & enchilada lunch special, and a mug of their hot spiced cider. The bowl of soup was delivered to my table about 5 minutes after I ordered it and it was literally still cold...not lukewarm, not room temperature...I mean still cold. So I sent it back. The waitress told me she'd pop it in the microwave for me. 10 minutes later, she brought it back to me with a warning, "Careful you don't burn yourself, it's really hot now!" Um, no it was not. It was now "warm", not hot...and not warm enough to be served as a soup. I ate it in silence, since I didn't want to become "that guy" while still waiting for my actual meal to be served. Took me all of two or three minutes to eat the soup, then my steak & enchilada platter arrived...barely warm. The beans were room temperature, the enchilada was room temperature, and the rice was room temperature...only thing on my platter that even came close to being hot was the steak. The steak was properly cooked. That's the only good thing I can say about the platter. Best part of my entire visit was my hot spiced cider. The salsa and chips were okay, too. I paid $20 for lunch and wasn't happy about it. I won't be back.