“Wow”

Pepper's Grill
Ranked #21 of 88 Restaurants in Alamogordo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ruidoso Downs
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

What a big selection of fantastic specials -- and then a complementary dessert on top of it! Superb service, delicious food, good amount of food, excellent prices -- I look forward to returning!

Visited August 2013

Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Excellent service, good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Good place to eat for a stop over on a road trip. Good sized menu, and the food quality was above average but not amazing. The cuisine is the 'usual' for New Mexico, but there is more leaning to burgers, pasta, and salad than tacos and enchiladas.

The service was faultless, and you even get a free ice cream cone!

Visited July 2013
Green Valley, Arizona
“Try their Trademark Steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

This is supposed to be one of the best places in town. Ambiance is not all that great but the food is superb. The four of us had different offerings and all were very good.

Visited May 2013
New Mexico
“Think ' dead center in the middle of the road'”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Neither really bad nor really good - imagine a lunch where the average age of the patrons is about 75-years. Since I'm close to that this is not an 'ageistic' statement it is an observation about the clientele and the menu served. Food was o.k. although my spouse, who always asks for a low fat diet was served a 'lime chicken' with some sort of fat/oil-based dressing on the top - she said it was, 'Not as advertised'. My chicken strips on a green salad was o.k. with the added benefit of the dressing served on the side so I could add as much or as little as I pleases - a nice touch. Wait staff - young and energetic did a good job - water refilled, same with iced tea, Complimentary ice cream cone served at the end of the meal - another nice touch.

• Visited May 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Meh...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

this restaurant was recommended to us by our hotel manager across the street. I had high hopes for it seeing as that we had driven all day long. Upon entering the restaurant we were greeted by a hostess who seemed barely interested in the goings on of her employees.after being seated my brother and I looked around and noticed how outdated the place was. although I'm not one to judge based on only looks I couldn't help it at this place. It needed some major renovation. But that doesn't always speak of the food though. After waiting for about an hour we were served our food by a very kind but frantic waitress. It was clear at this point that the restaurant was horribly understaffed. She took the time to explain to us that there was a big party in the back and that she had to run her section as well as the banquet.I felt sorry for her she was literally running to bring us our food and drinks. All the while this hostess and other staff were just standing there like a post. The food was merely average. I would have given this place a much higher review if I didn't have to wait so long for my food. All in all though the restaurant could be better if it was just given a little bit of tender loving care, a makeover, and a management change.

• Visited February 2013