“Come hungry for healthy food!”
Review of The Cupcake Cafe - MOVED

The Cupcake Cafe
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I won a gift certificate to this restaurant and was anxious to give it a try.We went for dinner and I decided on a wrap. My partner had a salad. Both were huge! I really liked the spinach wrap with all the crunchy veggies inside and the herb aoli sauce was great. His salad was so big he took half of it home. Plenty of chicken on that too. My side was the mac & cheese and it was good. Heard the cupcakes are really sweet. No room for dessert this time. Liked the simple decor and good service.

There are newer reviews for The Cupcake Cafe

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Went here for desert. Was surprised by the tiny size of the cupcakes that were mostly frosting and very little cake. Took breakfast muffins home: one of each kind. Banana muffins were good but the fruit muffins left something to be desired. Weren't all that tasty and were too sweet. Would have liked to try their menus of meals but these did not sound appealing. You can sit at tables outside. Overpriced.

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

First of all, this place has personality, which is great. Always something that I look for.

Our server Chris recommended that I get a bacon cheeseburger and have green chili mixed with potato soup on top. This was one of the best burgers I have ever had. Tried my friends grilled Mac and cheese with bacon and that was good as well. Also tasted two types of cupcakes and they were both delicious. Good prices, personality, and excellent food earned this high review.

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited on a Saturday evening when there was not much open, maybe because it was Easter weekend or we just didn't have a clue...so it seemed like slim pickens. However we stumbled upon The Cupcake cafe with no knowledge of expectation. The place is quaint and modern. The menu was small but offered a variety of sandwiches,soups and salads. I chose a wrap which was full of flavor and was a large portion and very satisfying. The cupcakes choices were decadently sinful. But overall, I feel that the cupcake cafe is more of a lunch place than dinner.. it is a great find in a small town....

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Awesome vegetable pizza salad was also great..cupcakes are great.... haven't tried anything else...will be back...