“Terrific salads, marvelous drinks” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, American
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Corrales, New Mexico
“Terrific salads, marvelous drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

I had one of the best salads I've tasted at Dolce Vita. I knew that their coffee, pastries and panini were very good but I wanted something cool for lunch on a very hot day. The salad was baby greens and the freshest tasting tomato with a touch of fresh basil. I added the optional chicken and feta and blissed out. The salad came with toasted French bread. The mocha coffee drink was perfectly prepared and the service was very friendly. The restaurant has a paperback lending library (take a book, leave a book), magazines and free wi-fi. I easily could have spent half the day there.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank NewMexicoNative

Alamogordo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

I've been to this place quite a bit, having moved here from Texas, it's the closest frappuccinos to Starbucks your going to get without traveling to Ruidoso, or Las Cruces. This place is great frapps are great,and all of the staff there are just as sweet, and pleasant as they could be..I personally give this place two thumbs up...

1 Thank lfaith14
Cloudcroft, New Mexico
“A Virtual Starbucks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

When I moved to Alamo last year, I had was jonesing for Starbucks. Then I discovered this place which serves Starbucks coffee and has some sort of official relationship with Starbucks. I get a vanilla latte there every morning. It's ALMOST like Starbucks.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank CloudcroftGirl2
Missouri
“A very comfy place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Friendly, personable staff.

Free wifi. Very comfortable seating - cozy, welcoming. I also like that there's a bucket with the daily papers in it, a short shelf of paperbacks that you can take if you want (and leave one if you want), and some magazines. In fact, it was kind of like hanging out in my living room, it felt that comfortable.

The coffee is Starbucks, and while some folks like to roll their eyes at this, all I care about is: Am I going to get a good cup of coffee? I had an americano and it was good. So I was pleased.

I can't comment on the food as I didn't have any. But I'll go back because of the reliability of the coffee flavor, for the welcoming ambiance, and the friendly staff.

• Visited January 2013