“A very comfy place”

Missouri
“A very comfy place”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Friendly, personable staff.

Free wifi. Very comfortable seating - cozy, welcoming. I also like that there's a bucket with the daily papers in it, a short shelf of paperbacks that you can take if you want (and leave one if you want), and some magazines. In fact, it was kind of like hanging out in my living room, it felt that comfortable.

The coffee is Starbucks, and while some folks like to roll their eyes at this, all I care about is: Am I going to get a good cup of coffee? I had an americano and it was good. So I was pleased.

I can't comment on the food as I didn't have any. But I'll go back because of the reliability of the coffee flavor, for the welcoming ambiance, and the friendly staff.

• Visited January 2013