“Grest food in a great desert city”

Alamo Grill Pancake & Steakhouse
Ranked #36 of 89 Restaurants in Alamogordo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 23, 2013

The food was really good and I like the atmosphere also. Overall it is a very comfortable experience.

There are newer reviews for Alamo Grill Pancake & Steakhouse

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Tonight I ordered the top sirloin ten ounce steak. I told Norma I wanted it to be a little bloody. She said medium rare. I said yes. The steak I received was medium, not bloody at all. After talking to the cook, Norma approaches and says the cook will seer another one five seconds on each side. Not wanting a raw steak I told her I would eat the one I already have. There aren't any managers or anyone other than cooks and waitresses, so I was stuck dissatisfied paying full price for what I didn't want.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I've been to the Alamo Grill several times and have always enjoyed the food. Today however, the shredded beef taco was pretty nasty. The beef tasted unseasoned and very chewy. The service was fast, but the server didn't come to the table to ask how things were. She did offer to get me another beer after about ten minutes. This is a family restaurant and the staff dresses in what ever they want. Not professional looking in any sense of the word.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I'm baffled that there isn't very much business every time I go here. It's delicious. I lived here for 6 years before trying this place and was so surprised. So many options and I have a hard time choosing, especially because they serve breakfast all day. I try something new every time and so does my husband. Always good. I accidentally ordered a sirloin (I hate that cut of meat because it's always dry and never turns out very good), and it was so good! And the service is great. Best of all... VERY inexpensive. Everyone should know how good place is. It's our new family spot.

1  Thank meagarunt22
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Stopped here for lunch. The food was very good, the price very reasonable, and the people very friendly and fun. Great place to grab a bite to eat.