“BEWARE”

Cuisines: American
BALA CYNWYD, PENNSYLVANIA
“BEWARE”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is not a knock on this particular Subway oction. we love Subway. You know it will always be fresh, prepared by a smilig face who appreciates your business and says so.
My BEWARE is thi: Not all Subways will honor Subway Gift Cards. What way is that to run a business? On two occasions on a recent trip via. I95 to Florid we were denied the use of Subway gift cards.

• Visited March 2013

Orland Park, Illinois
“Very good”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I visited this Subway a few times during my recent trip to White Sands National Monument. The staff was friendly and took pride in this restaurant. The sandwiches were fresh and tasty. This restaurant has plenty of seating as well.

• Visited December 2012
ALAMOGORDO
“The smell of the bread made on site is disgusting”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The sandwiches are OK, but the smell - Ouch. I try to avoid all Subways. Now I have to keep typing until I've used 100 characters. I wish there was a meter here.