“They were out of a lot of stuff”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #52 of 89 Restaurants in Alamogordo
Cuisines: American
Description: IHOP - International House of Pancakes. It is a breakfast chain
Description: IHOP - International House of Pancakes. It is a breakfast chain
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“They were out of a lot of stuff”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Went to breakfast here. Wanted to try their fruit pancakes. They were out of most of them. Only had their Blueberry Cannoli which were not that good. Service was "ok" - nothing exciting. Did not go back.

Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
Alamogordo
“Yummm”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I love this restaurant is open 24/7 and I can have breakfast anytime I like. The service is very good and I have never had anything at all that is not delicious.

Visited May 2014
“The food was just okay”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I have had better pancakes and omelets at other IHOPS. I did enjoy my breakfast drink. The server was also very nice.

Visited May 2014
Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We enjoyed our IHOP visit after we got tired of White Sands. Our waiter did very good job to make sure we had great dining experience.

Visited March 2014
Seaford, Virginia
“New IHOP”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

A relatively new building. NIce and clean. The food and service were standard IHOP fair. Lots of people waiting for tables but I got right in. There was some problem with the cashier but the manager stepped in and fixed it. They have a 20% off deal with certain local hotels.

Visited February 2014