“Good stop after a long day”

Suburban Extended Stay Alamogordo
tennessee
“Good stop after a long day”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I found this Suburban to be a good one. The front desk lady was really friendly and helpful. The room good; the air conditioner worked fine on a hot night, and it was quiet. I prefer extended stay type places and this is a keeper.

Room Tip: Use their website instead of other booking sites.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank peripatetic-poet
Renee S, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Alamogordo, responded to this review, July 29, 2012
I would like to take this opprotunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We look forward to hearing from our guest. I will share your comments and compliments with our team members as we strive to ensure each of our guests have a pleasent and enjoyable experience at our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Stayed here just one night in late April, wanted to stay longer it was so nice! It was a great price, a super clean room, friendly front desk lady, and conveniently located right on the business strip. It appears to be a fairly new property, cared for very well. Loved the convenience of a kitchenette and a big fridge. There's no breakfast, but that is not important to me. Internet was fast, worked great the entire time. Gave us a coupon for IHOP, too, at check-in, which we did use the next morning--thank you! When we come back here again some day, will definitely stay here!

Room Tip: If you are reserving in advance, you may want to ask for a room that does not face the main strip (d...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bellemaman29
Renee S, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Alamogordo, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Hello, I am the General Manager for the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel in Alamogordo, NM. I would like to thank you very much for writting a review about our hotel. We take pride in our hotel and look forward to hearing from our guests. I am very pleased that we were able to meet your expectations. We look forward to your return to Alamogordo.
Denver
Reviewed April 19, 2012

The rooms are new. Easily the newest and nicest rooms I have stayed in (albeit small). The rooms would be nice even at $80 a night. Budget or night I highly recommend.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Joe M
Hello, I am the General Manager of the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel in Alamogordo, NM. I would like to thank you very much for writting a review about our hotel. I am very pleased that our hotel and rates met your expectations. We look forward to your return to Alamogordo.
Idyllwild, California, United States
Reviewed December 26, 2011

This is a very new place, so the rooms are in great condition. They have a little kitchenette and the staff is very friendly. There aren't extras here, like breakfast, but that helps to keep it reasonably priced, I'm sure.

• Stayed December 2011
4 Thank SirenMary
Hello, I am the General Manager of the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel in Alamogordo, NM. Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We take pride in our hotel and look forward to hearing from our guests. On behalf of my staff and myself, we are very pleased that we met your expectations. We look forward to your return to Alamogordo.