“mmm”

Can't Stop Smoking BBQ
Ranked #3 of 94 Restaurants in Alamogordo
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 1, 2012

This place has a great smell to it and the food is awesome! Get ready to get some sticky fingers eating some bbq

Reviewed January 16, 2012

Me and the family went there for veterans day. The beef ribs were huge and fell off the bone. The spicy BBQ sauce was one of the best I've had. It is a little expense considering its a self serve restaurant but the food is well worth it.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

This place is great. It's not cheap, but the food is fantastic. Be prepared to stand in line for awhile (if there is one) as the ordering process can take awhile for newbies. There's not much indoor seating capacity, but there's plenty of space out on the covered patio.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

I know it is a chain place, and I know this isnt the south. When can't stop smokin was being built We were SO excited! I don't remember when I have been more let down. They don't even make their own sauce, its a grocery store brand. Their meat is not very flavorful, portions are rather stingy and it is WAY overpriced. The best thing I can say about this place is that its mediocre. I avoid it if at all possible and when I really want GREAT BBW. I go to Dickey's in Cruces, Famous Dave's in El Paso, or Texas Pit in Cloudcroft. If you NEVER go to Can't Stop Smokin', you won't miss it.

3  Thank Marisa C
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Ate at Can't Stop smoking for lunch...had a tasty brisket sandwich. The waitress was very knowledgeable of her products and explained all. Paid $16 for a whole Chocolate Pecan pie and was very disappointed. The crust was too thick and tasted like cardboard. The filling was very rich.