“Mexican cuisine”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Alamogordo
“Mexican cuisine”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

this is my favorite place in town and I recommend it to everyone I know. the food is great and so is the service. Clean and affordable.

Visited March 2013

Alamogordo, New Mexico
“FAVORITE MEXI FOOD!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

OMG I was astonished at how good their cheese sauce is, I could dip 100 chips in that and keep eating. So delicious, recommend over any other Mexican restaurant iv’e at at besides eddie burritos and in mexico its self. I have been to Serranos and a few other Mexican restaurants through out el paso, tx, las cruces, nm. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, seriously!

• Visited January 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Tasty & Friendly.”
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Best of the Mexican/ New Mexican places we tried while in Alamogordo for a few days. Chips cost extra but were worth every penny- thick & fresh. Green sauce is to die for. I didn't love the rice, but my husband did so I'm not counting it against them. Extremely nice, helpful waitress. We were there a few minutes before closing, which annoys some places, but no one here batted an eye. Highly recommend.

Lawrence KS
“REMARKABLE RELLENOS”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I found the Green Chile Rellenos to be outstanding. The chiles were tasteful, and they were filled with Muenster cheese which gave them a hearty texture and wonderful flavor. One of the best rellenos I've ever eaten. I went back again and tried the green chile cheese burger. It was fresh but lacked flavor. Fries were ok but nothing to write home about. I give the relleno 5 stars but the burger 4.

• Visited December 2012
ALAMOGORDO
“Good New Mexican food”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This place has pretty standard New Mexican food. I like New Mexican food, but I like dishes that make a place stand out. I didn't find that here.