Khanvel Resort is an excellent place to unwind. We had booked 3 Deluxe cottages and the staff was kind and gracious enough to give us cottages with a lawn side view. What we loved about this place was -
1. Excellent Hospitality from the Khanvel resort staff. Mr. Abdul, the front desk manager, was available for all queries and concerns we had. The ground staff was equally good and available any time we needed them.
2. Excellent spread of good quality food. We loved all three buffets (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
3. The place itself is very nice - Nice Swimming Pool, well manicured lawns and I loved having my morning run on the lawn.
4. In the evening there was a concert from one Mr. Pradeep Raj and honestly he was a great entertainer -- just loved it.
5. And finally, thank you Mr. Nakul for checking regularly on my stay at the resort.
Overall, we felt welcomed at this place even though more than 100+ rooms were full and we loved every moment of this trip. I will be looking forward to visiting this place again (mostly during Monsoons) to live and have the experience again. The Khanvel resort really is a nice place for a family get together.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Khanvel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.