Hotel City Heart Premium
$52
$39
$34
Agoda.com
All reviewsbig buildingserves delicious foodsector marketquality stayvalue for moneysuper deluxe roomother hotelsrestaurant food isshopping complexbudget hotelmanager mrwalking distancefood was averagebuffet breakfast isneat and clean roomsvisited chandigarhsukhna lake
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Hotel is a nice place to stay n njoy food
reviewd after told by Mrs. Meera mam.I suggest some breakfast to be improved by adding fresh fruits and cutlery should be new and clean.
A place having nice location to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Ankush199
Reviewed July 5, 2014

i with my relatives have a one night stay
i found the taste and quality of the food very well but the staff there was very cheap asking for tips evervtimes and the
breakfast was not up to the mark and the lift was not working but leaving the
quality of food and rooms the hotel was not up to the mark of my standard

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Initially we booked a room in Hotel City Heart Premium for just One Day but liked it so much that we stopped for another day.
It is at an excellent location. Good & Comfortable Room. Good Restaurant with good food. Above all great service.
I liked one thing about this hotel, they were taking feed back from the guests staying there during the time of breakfast at their restaurant.
A wonderful lady by the name Mrs Meera was talking & interacting with each & every guest & taking a feedback about our stay & everything. Nice Gesture by the hotel.
I would recommend this hotel to all visiting Chandigarh.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I decided to stay in this Hotel after going through the reviews in the trip advisor and I was not disappointed. This is one of the best Hotels in Chandigarh for its excellent location in the sector 17, ideally located closer to Rly. Station and the city centre shopping complexes just behind the Hotel building with 2 minutes walking distance. The Manager sent the Taxi to Railway station for a free pick up promptly on my call with out delay. Everything about the Hotel was nice including the Reception, service, ambience both in the room and Restaurants. The food quality in the Restaurant was very good. The News paper was sent to the room promptly when I asked for it. Room Service was very good and the linen in the bath rooms were clean and good. I found the shower was leaking and I phoned the housekeeping staff and to my great surprise the person was tapping my door as I was talking to him and he was standing outside the door, holding a walkie talkie in his hand replying to me. I have never had such an experience in any other Hotel so for. Mr. Ram, the technician, attended the fault immediately to my satisfaction. On the whole it was a pleasant experience for me in staying in this Hotel for two days along with my wife.( 15-6-2014 to 17-6-2014)

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
CityHeartPremium, Director of Sales at Hotel City Heart Premium, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Dear Dr. Gajrajan, Thank you for your very kind and thoughtful feedback. .

I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel City Heart Premium, Chandigarh in the near future.

Kindest regards

staff members very cooperative
quick service
in d heart of city
economical.
just a bit improvement to its buffet breakfast needed with some more variety n service there
meera kumar maam is very helpful n cooperative

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Rishi
Thanks for your valuable and encouraging feedback. These types of review to our services and property give our staff motivation and enthusiasm.
We hope to serve you in future with same fervor and best quality services. and more lavish Buffet.
Thanks once again