“Fantablous Stay”

Ranked #34 of 100 Hotels in Chandigarh
New Delhi, India
“Fantablous Stay”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Really a very special place to stay in beautiful city Chandigarh. I was on my official tour I don't expect my stay comfortable but city heart premuim make my stay comfortavble Love stay here again n again ... thnx city heart for ur best services n lovely food !! Lots of love
Regards
Baljit New Delhi

• Stayed November 2013
CityHeartPremium, Owner at Hotel City Heart Premium, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear Mr Baljeet
Thanks for your encouraging review. I was great pleasure for us to serve you guest like you at our Hotel City Heart Premium Chandigarh.Your review will definitely encourage us serve you more enthusiastically and in better way in your future visits.
Baldev narang

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Delhi
Reviewed November 9, 2013

What the hell was that....Tv and a.c not in good condition as well as not working properly, non-cooperative staff, no timely delivrry of the order although bill gets added on but you don't get the order. Service not upto the mark as when compared with the charges.... Highly recommend not to go there

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Mr Ravi.
I was great to serve a guest like you.I am really thankful for you review. I feel humble and sorry that your stay was not as per your expectations. Your reveiw will definitely help us to improve every aspect of our hotel as per your expectations, so that you do not feel like that in your future visit.
Thanks
B narang

Travelers are raving about these Chandigarh hotels

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Thank you so much... it was gr8 being at ur hotel. Thanks for ur hospitality and a very good service.. its my family's favorite hotel. Every time we will visit India we will only stay at your hotel.. we will come back soon til then take..
care.. thnx...
From Mr. And Mrs Kaul (Denmark)

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Mrs and Mr Kaul.
I was immense pleasure for us to serve the guests like you at our Hotel. You review will definitely encourage us and shall give us more power to make our service and ambiance even more better for you future stay in our Hotel.
b Narang
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Stayed with friends last month and it was pretty ...staf waa very helpful and breakfast is very nice close to visiting places in chandigarh.. preferred for tourist and business visits .rates are very economical. .

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Mr. Piyush.
I was nice to serve you at Hotel City Heart Premium. Your review will definitely encourage us to make our services more perfect.We shall luv to serve you again
Baldev narang
Meerut, India
Reviewed October 31, 2013

"We had a marvelous stay in Hotel City Heart . Wonderful interiors, very good service and some excellent dining too, must recommend the hotel's Esenin Restaurant for the blini and caviar and some exquisite salmon dishes. Very reasonably priced too for a luxury hotel. My only qualm was that the restaurant closed a little too early each evening...... Love to saty here on my each n every visit to Chandigarh ...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Arjun,
Thanks for choosing Hotel City heart Premium Chandigarh for your stay. I was our great pleasure to serve you at our Hotel.I future also whenever you stay at our Hotel, we shall love to get your suggestions
b narang
New Delhi, India
Reviewed October 31, 2013

My First visit to Hotel City Heart was excellent. Everything is perfect. Perfect Location, ambiance, Food , Services and total value for my money. I highly recommend this place for people travelling to Chandigarh and requires complete peace of mind..

The location is splendid and the hospitality is awesome, the rooms are spacious and luxurious at such a low price. The restaurant, the green environment, everything is perfect.....!!!

when u enter the room u feel enjoy and joyfull............. Lub u Hotel City Heart <3

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Mr Amar Dutt
Thanks for staying at Hotel City Heart Premium Chandigarh and appreciating our services.We shall luv to serve you in Future also.
Thanks for you review.
B Narang
Secunderabad, India
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I stayed here on suggestion of a friend and I'm glad I took it! Located right in the middle of the city, the hotel offers easy access to all places from there. Tourists would find that most convenient.
The rooms are spacious and clean and when I had a problem with the room initially given to me, it was immediately changed. That was good customer service.
The only one inconvenience I faced was, during my 2 day stay, the lift wasn't working as it had to be changed/serviced and with my room being on the 4th floor, it was a climb each time!
Apart from that, I'd say it is good value for money and pretty nice place for a short trip.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
CityHeartPremium, Owner at Hotel City Heart Premium, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Madam
Thanks for staying at Hotel City Heart Premium Chandigarh and giving us chance to serve you.. We hope that you have enjoyed your stay and our hospitality at Hotel City Heart Premium. And assure to serve you with better service, quality and ambiance during your next visit.
Hotel City Heart Premium