TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,781 results
All reviews black lotus lava bar rose garden chinese restaurant coffee shop sector market duty manager business hotel swimming pool business trip hotel is centrally located excellent service excellent stay the heart of the city special mention excellent hotel room service
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There is something about staying in Taj properties anywhere in the world ! Quintessential Indian hospitality, a certain charm very differentiated from other hotel chains.
Was in Chandigarh only for a day and stayed the night at Taj Chandigarh. Great food, Cordial staff, Full marks !

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
Surinder S, General Manager at Taj Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Taj Chandigarh!
It was a privilege to have you with us. Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback on TripAdvisor.
It pleases me enormously to know that Taj hospitality and services were appreciated by you. I am glad to know that the services delivered by my capable team made your stay comfortable and pleasant.
Your patronage to Taj Chandigarh is truly valuable. We look forward on your next visit soon and assure you a delightful experience each time you stay with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

warm welcome at reception- quick check in, complimentary fruits and delicious breakfast. Amritsary Kulche and all types Paratha with pickles should not be missed. Very courteous staff with energetic interns.. soft live- Veena(guitar) in lobby..Lovely ambience of restaurant
Swimming pool & Spa services were also excellent.
In rooms- there is bathing Tub- which is real Luxury compared to price...

Room tip: rooms on front side can have garden view and higher floors are quieter
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Taj Chandigarh!
It is our continuous endeavor to offer our guests with the best of services and hospitality. I am glad to know that you liked everything about the hotel from the buffet breakfast especially the amritsari kulche & the parathas to the ambiance, the pool and the overall service standards. It will be my pleasure to compliment all my operations team on your behalf.
Your patronage to Taj Chandigarh is truly valuable. We look forward on your next visit soon and assure you a memorable experience each time you stay with us.

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

Rewiew title say it all! Special thanks to mr. Ajay from housekeeping.
Location 5/5
Property 4/5 ( enough amenities &services offered)
Room : 5/5
Food : 4/5
Check in : 2/5
Staff : 6/5 (yeah!) staff will accommodate most request promptly with ease and you won't be troubled for minor deviations from the contract. Service is a big plus for this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Surinder S, General Manager at Taj Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2019

Dear Mr. Nitin,
Greetings from Taj Chandigarh!
It is our continuous endeavor to offer our guests with the best of services and hospitality. I am glad to know that you liked everything about the hotel from our rooms, the arrival experience, the food and the overall operating standards. It will be my pleasure to compliment Ajay and all my operations team on your behalf.

Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

This is my first time in Chandigarh
And staying in this gorgeous Taj Chandigarh has given my best experience..
The food is great chicken stew .
And at the end of day
A big thanks to AJAY KUMAR housekeeping guy
For being so patience and so sweet ..
And for taking care of us inseamal way.and also for keeping our messy room clean.
Hope to come real soon.
And looking forward to have a great time
In my next time
And especially AJAY KUMAR housekeeping.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Surinder S, General Manager at Taj Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2019

Dear Ms. Khanna,
Greetings from city beautiful!
It was a privilege to have you stay with us. Thank you for sharing your lovely feedback on TripAdvisor.
It pleases me enormously to know that Taj hospitality and services were appreciated by you. I am glad to know that the hotel food and the services delivered by my capable team were appreciated by you. I have made a note of your special mention of Ajay. It will be my pleasure to compliment him on your behalf.
We look forward to be at your service soon and promise you a lovely experience to your second home in Chandigarh!

Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

The hotel stay was pleasant the staff were friendly and have alot of initiative..

The room we stayed in was clean the toilet was nice and spacious. Very satisfied with the excellent service .the ambiance was great.
Very nice place to stay, wonderful meal and nice housekeeping service provided by (Ajay Kumar.)
Beautiful towel arts

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Mr. James,
Greetings from Taj Chandigarh!
It was a privilege to have you with us. Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback on TripAdvisor as well. Your feedback is essential in our efforts to improve our service standards.
It is our continuous endeavor to offer our guests with the best of services and hospitality. I am glad to know that you liked everything about the hotel from our rooms, the ambiance, the food and the overall operating standards. It will be my pleasure to compliment Ajay and all my operations team on your behalf.