“A Traditional Confectionary Stop For All Taste Buds!”

Sindhi's Sweets & Vegetarian Restaurants
Ranked #14 of 1,515 Restaurants in Chandigarh
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Leicester, United Kingdom
“A Traditional Confectionary Stop For All Taste Buds!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I happened to visit this shop on the 10th of January this year and found that the shop was crowded with customers who were purchasing delicacies as well as savouring them there with their friends and families! I was in a rush so I purchased 2 kilos of mixed indian sweets and a box of Ferrero rocher chocolates which were priced moderately but on consuming them found that they were well worth their price ! The staff there were polite and did service with a smile and smoothness.

• Visited January 2014

Chandigarh, India
“Horrible!!!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I often visit Sindhi Sweets but my today's visit was horrible there. I went there with my one friend and after settling at one of the seats one waiter came to me ask me to get up from the seat as we were only 2 and sit elsewhere. But when we got up and went to the directed seat, it was already occupied. In the mean time,seat which we had vacated also got occupied.Then i went to the same waiter and asked him where to sit then he behaved in a very rude manner that he doesn't know where to sit. Through this testimonial i just want to convey the owners that instruct your waiters not to get up customers who have already settled down.
I used to visit SINDHI's 4 to 5 days a week but after today's visit i wont ever visit again and also would ask everyone known to me not to visit such a place where customers are insulted!

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank Tushant_Garg
Indore
“Delicious destination for veg lovers”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

good location at heart of most prominent sector 17.Seves varities of dishesh sweets namkeens. Spcial Thali is the most favourite item which I like most.Overall all veg lovers will love to dine here

Visited December 2013
New Delhi, India
“great sweet shop”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Sindhi Sweets offers a great variety of sweets & chocolates! Every item looked absolutely mouth-watering through the glass!!

My husband having had tried the chhole bhature before, recommended it highly & it was indeed delicious!!
We also tried the Badam milk & it was one of the best I have had! Just right sweet!

What took the cake was the Gajar ka Halwa which is a winter special! It was yummy (but calorie watchers beware)

Next time when I visit Chandigarh & have some more time, I would surely like to visit this again & give other items a try!

• Visited December 2013
Mumbai
“Excellent Food - Yummyyyy....!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

We were really hungry when we just stumbled upon this great looking food joint. When I entered the back door, I had not expected much, but then realized that they have 2 storeys and and elevator inside the shop !

We ordered Dahi Papri bhalla, Aloo Tikki chaat, Chane Bhature and many other items, and all of them were finger-licking good !! We just kept ordering and ordering more food and everything was really really delicious.

Also, dinner for 4 people and 1 kid, including tummy filling delicious food costed only Rs. 575 !

Great option at anytime of the day.

• Visited November 2013