“Very good hotel, Not so good restaurant”

Hometel Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #233 of 1,525 Restaurants in Chandigarh
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2013

The hotel is extremely good. It is a brand new property with modern amenities.

Room:
We had a deluxe room which was cozy and A/C temperature was perfect. The view from the room isn't too great but what's there in Chandigarh for a view?

Bed:
Very clean, soft and comfortable mattress and bedspread. The blanket good to cuddle up with a nice program on the LCD TV.

Bathroom:
Excellent with sparkling new fixtures and squeaky clean basins. I didn't quite like the soap that was kept there. Not up to the mark for a hotel of this stature.

Restaurant:
Booooo. I didn't like the food. The breakfast was OK but the dishes we ordered to the room was very bad. I would suggest people visiting this hotel to avoid room service, instead try a restaurant outside. (Till the hotel does something about it.)

Overall, a very nice experience. I would recommend it for all types of visits.

There are newer reviews for Hometel Hotel Restaurant

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Buffet lunch with extended family - everyone (adults and kids) enjoyed the place, ambience and food. Surprisingly affordable for the variety. Odd location only drawback. Definitely worth visiting again.

2  Thank NS_chd
Reviewed February 26, 2012

The restaurant at Hometel Chandigarh has been our favorite place ever since it's opening. All our friends, family and business guests make it a point to come regularly. Actually, I have been a Chandigarhite all my life and have tried all big and small restaurants that call the 'City Beautiful' home, but I can say with full conviction that the staff here surpasses all expectations and the food is simply mind-blowing. The personal attention of the Chefs leaves one dumbfounded and the same applies to the restaurant and Terrace Grill staff. The City Beautiful seems even more beautiful with Hometel by your side. Three Cheers to the wonderful team. Keep going strong, we are with you.

2  Thank HARDEEPCHANDPURI