“Best Hotel in Chandigarh”
Review of James Hotel

James Hotel
Ranked #9 of 99 Hotels in Chandigarh
Srinagar, India
“Best Hotel in Chandigarh”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Had an awesome stay at the hotel. Staff is very supportive in meeting all our requirements. Front Office team is amazing in providing the full service satisfaction. Mr. Gourav Darwa (Duty Manager) is very interactive and helpful. He knows his Job very well. None the less how can I forget the F&B team's service and thanks to the chef for making such a awesome food we had during our stay. Overall experience was great and left us with no other option to come back soon. We stayed from 27th April 2014 for 05 Nights.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Gaurav T, General Manager at James Hotel, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Mr. Faheem,

Namaste!

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Plaza Chandigarh as your preferred hotel for stay at Chandigarh. I shall definitely look forward to welcome you back in person at the hotel. I shall definitely share this motivating feedback with all team members.

Gaurav Taneja

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
Chandigarh, India
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We visited Park Plaza last week and were shocked to receive pathetic services from their team. Staff is untrained but they have attitude (Rude). We did not even get water till we asked them; food quality was poor. You claim yourself as one of the best restaurants; where a customer does not get water, cutlery and napkin till someone orders it. And top of all, we ordered for coke/pepsi and got a reply that we only 7 UP is available. These guys need more training

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Namaste!

I would like to thank you for your valuable time spent in sharing this constructive feedback on trip advisor. I assure you that same will be looked into personally by me and assure you a corrective action with all concerned at my end. I have read and understood your detailed feedback and hope that this isolated incident should not change your impression about Park Plaza Chandigarh. Please feel free to contact me on gmppc@sarovarhotels.com

New Delhi, India
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Very Good short business stay during summers. Nice buffet breakfast and lunch available. Had comfortable stay in nice and clean room with good and quick room service. Attended conference and availed their facilities in conference rooms. Nicely arranged business meeting facilities. Truely recommedable!!

Dear Mr. Lokesh,

Namaste!

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Plaza Chandigarh as your preferred hotel for stay at Chandigarh. I am glad that you had a comfortable stay and the team took good care. I look forward to welcome you back in person.

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

we had an amazing experience with park hotel chandigarh. It is based near to Airport and outskirts of chandigarh. Very ease to fly to and fro.
Accomodation - We were there for 5 days and 4 Nights we got an nice accomodation service as Excellent Room service "Customer First" was there principle which was rigorously followed. Nice rooms with all modern amenities.
Hotel and Food:
Excellent in taste with multi cuisine restaurant.
We had an amazing experience with this hotel .. Thank you lot for making my honeymoon special.
Regards
Tejas Mungale
Jet Privilege Membership no. 153102062

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. Mungale,

Namaste!

|I would like to thank you for your time spent in sharing such detailed and motivating feedback about your stay at Park Plaza Chandigarh on trip advisor. I shall definitely share this motivating feedback with all concerned. I wish you all the very best and Happy Married life on behalf of Team Park Plaza. Look forward to welcome you back at the hotel.

Lagos
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Stayed there on the way to Kasauli. Nice hotel with good location. Rooms are neat and clean. The only negative point is each and every staff looks as if they are Trainee. The restaurant with live music was closed because the same was used for wedding that day but the staff at the reception was not aware. At the main restaurant the hostess was not aware what time the last order is. The attendant at the Bar was not aware where the light switches are. So if you are not very particular about the service a good place to stay.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Gaurav T, General Manager at James Hotel, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
Dear Mr. Gupta,

Namaste!

Thank you for choosing Park Plaza Chandigarh as your preferred hotel for stay at Chandigarh. I have read and understood your constructive feedback. Unfortunately we do not have any restaurant in the hotel that has live performance and we do not privatize restaurants for wedding events. We do have dedicated banqueting areas available to our guests for private events. Our main restaurant is Cinnamon that is operational 24hours and serves according to the meal period with a choice of alacarte and buffet as well. I would personally get involved on aspect of service levels extended and assure you a corrective action. However I would insist if you could advise your contact details, I can personally contact you and understand things better. Kindly note my email address gmppc@sarovarhotels.com.

Look forward to welcome you back in person.

KOLKATA
Reviewed May 14, 2014

The hotel is good as well as the location. Management needs to understand that even a couple of guest staying in the hotel needs the same attention as when the hotel is full. A little casual approach of the staff will note help the hotel to go a long way. When we stayed there were a few rooms occupied and so the staff's took the matter a little casual which cannot be appreciated. The food was good with limited choice in the break fast spread. The hotel has just started and its too early to comment on the same.

Namaste!

Thank you for choosing Park Plaza Chandigarh as a preferred hotel for stay at Chandigarh. I have definitely made a note of the constructive feedback and assure you a corrective action personally at my end. I would like to highlight that Park Plaza Chandigarh has been operational since April 2012. I look forward to welcome you at the hotel again.

Slough, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I stayed here for 4 days in April, had a great time. The location is excellent as it is right near the main shopping area in Chandigarh. Rooms were great and excellent service all round.
They have a nice selection in the buffet too, also spa treatments were good.

Room Tip: Junior suite