“Park Plaza,Chandigarh -- Excellent Hospitality”
Review of James Hotel

James Hotel
Ranked #10 of 100 Hotels in Chandigarh
Noida, India
“Park Plaza,Chandigarh -- Excellent Hospitality”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

It was a very comfortable experience in staying at Park Plaza,Chandigarh.The Hotel and all there members understand the tru meaning of hospitality with a genuine cordial approach and assistance.Breakfast was wide and full of choices. Must try and reccomend to stay and find by yourself. Thanks to the General Manager who takes personal care of all guests and wish him and the Hotel,All the very Best.

Best Regards

Rajnish Nandan

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Gaurav T, General Manager at James Hotel, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear Mr. Rajnish,

Namaste!

It is indeed an honour to have you as our guest at Park Plaza Chandigarh. Thank you for your time spent in sharing your experience on trip advisor. I remain at your disposal for any future requirements. I shall definitely share the compliments with my team.

Gaurav Taneja

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
Mohali, India
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I went to have buffet lunch with a friend ... and it was my first experience of Lunch here...as was refereed by a friend and there i met Mr.Kamal Rawat ...i was so impressed by his hospitality and the way he arranged the things ...being a vegetereain so many options he gave us.Great food and very very staff. Would surly come again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Gaurav T, General Manager at James Hotel, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Dear Ms. Priyanka,

Namaste!

I would like to thank you for an opportunity to serve you. I shall definitely share such motivating feedback with my team. We have more dining options in the which would equally meet your expectations. Looking forward to welcome you back at Park Plaza Chandigarh.

Chandigarh, India
Reviewed December 23, 2013

i'v been there for my family dinner , and i really had a good time and delicious supper here . the staff was really very nice and groomed. welcone was very warm . and the way of their hospitaliy was very touchy. above all my whole experience with my family was very honorable. thanks

Dear Guest,

Namaste!

I would like to thank you for your time in sharing your experience at Indi Spice on Trip Advisor. I shall definitely share such motivating feedback with my team. I am delighted to know that my team took good care of you and your guests. We have more dining options in the hotel. I strongly recommend The Oriental Blossom our Chinese restaurant for your next visit. Looking forward to welcome you back.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I was in the hotel for about 3 days and had a wonderful stay , at first was little hesitate to book but when i saw the hotel was real good and breakfast was good and served hot they need to add little more variety, the staff was real real good,very helpful and generous and the rooms very good neat and clean. Mr. Kamal was very kind and helpful and did a very good job. Really Appreciated the kind of staff members that you have in your hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Gaurav T, General Manager at James Hotel, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Dear Mr. Ajit,

Namaste!

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you.I shall definitely work with my kitchen team and look into your inputs. I am glad that my team took good care of you and your guests. Looking forward to welcome you back at Park Plaza Chandigarh.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I visited last month to chandigarh with my family and my stay was in park plaza hotel near by 17 sector.Me and my family had a amazing experience. Check-in process was too fast and very helpful staff specially Mr. Abbas. I like very sophesticated ambience of the hotel. and the good part of this hotel is that this is near by the shopping area you can walk and come back easily. Rooms are very comfortable and space quiet good. Hotel restaurents also have good ambience and when you enter there, a warm welcome from the staff feeling great. Had dinner in chinese restraurent , food was amazing my parents also like it, special taking care by Kamal Rawat... He is so kind in nature and very helpful.. So i appreciate this kind of staff members that you have in your hotel.... Everything was amazing on my this trip to chandigarh.. Hope you will maintain this type of hospitality as ever.... Hope to see you soon again

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Gaurav T, General Manager at James Hotel, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear Mr. Kartik,

Namaste!

Thank you for your time in sharing your experience at Park Plaza Chandigarh on Trip Advisor. I shall definitely share this motivating feedback with my team. It will indeed be a pleasure to welcome you back at Park Plaza Chandigarh.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Often visitor to this Hotel for business conferences. Perfect place to have business meetings, having all sorts of facilities requisite for conferences. Rooms are also spacious and clean. Cafetaria is good and had variety of food and salads. Better than rest of hotels of this category.

Room Tip: Better to have rooms at top floors!!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Gaurav T, General Manager at James Hotel, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Dear Mr. Lokesh,

Namaste!

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you and for your time spent in sharing your experience at Park Plaza on trip advisor. I am glad that my team took good care of you and your guests. I shall definitely share this with my team and look forward to welcome you back.

Delhi
Reviewed December 16, 2013

last month I stayed with Park Plaza, Chandigarh and once again it proved to be an amazing experience. The property is delivering its best. Staff is so polite as always. I would like to thank Kamal the restaurant manager specially to remember my likes and preferences. Even all the staff is so caring but he always make me feel special. Teams Park Plaza just keep the excellent work on.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Mr. Arun,

Namaste!

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you. It is indeed our pleasure to have you you as our guest at Park Plaza Chandigarh. I shall definitely share this feedback with my team and looking forward to welcome you back.