James Hotels Limited
Hotel Icon(Chandigarh)
Hotel Mountview(Chandigarh)
Sunbeam Premium(Chandigarh)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspark plazarose gardensector marketvalue for moneyduty managerexcellent locationchinese restaurantswimming poolsec marketwalking distancebusiness travelcoffee shopnice hotelthe heart of the cityquality of foodbreakfast spreadstar hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I went to Taj Chandigarh for a room for my first marriage anniersary, but staffh me since i looked like theyr non potential customer. Moved to Park Plaza for a room and it filled me with warmth. The Duty Manager approached me personally with a better room at a nice rate,. Surprised me with a complimentary Cake.I hail from New Zealand and I must admit its the best 5 star category. Nice breakfast with elaborate buffet. Room was awesome with latest technology. Thanks to the Duty Manager Gourav Sharma. Cheers. Will visit again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Gagandeep1, General Manager at James Hotels Limited, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Thank you for writing your review on our hotel. The hotel team were delighted and specially Gourav to read that you rated your stay so highly, enjoyed our food, services, had comfortable stay and I am glad that your first marriage anniversary went so well. It is always very pleasing to receive such positive feedback from our valued guests.

Thank you for recommending us and we are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Stayed here for a conference which was arranged in the same hotel, stay was quite comfortable however cant say the same abt the conference arrangements.

Good food options during the buffet and great location Sector 17 !!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Gagandeep1, General Manager at James Hotels Limited, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

My team and I very much appreciate your kind words, and we’re glad to have been a part of your visit. Regarding banquets I have noted your comments and I would appreciate if you can elaborate your experience over the mail at ppc@sarovarhotels.com.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Park Plaza Chandigarh.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Overall my stay was a pleasant experience with excellent service and hospitality.The courtesy of the staff was quite good and the whole experience of checking in as well as checking out was quite smooth.Room service was also quite prompt.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Gagandeep1, General Manager at James Hotels Limited, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

So glad you had an enjoyable time at Park Plaza Chandigarh! We very much appreciate the feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

this is place where evryone should visit...its ambience is superb..n the food at the restaurant indispice is too yummy..worth the money...there are so many diff items that u get cobfused on wat to order but i tried 4 to 5 dishes n u swear i was too full bt i stil cudnt resist eatin...ovrall i loved it. ..the roons r huge n bful n the best place r visitors..

• Stayed: September 2012

Many thanks for the positive comments, I’m happy we were able to make your stay with us so enjoyable and you loved our food at Indi spice.

I hope we can welcome you back to the Park Plaza Chandigarh again very soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have stayed in this Hotel 5 times now and every time i have been pleasantly surprised by the hospitality of the staff and their willingness to meet all my requirements. Centrally located and one of the best options to stay in Chandigarh.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Vivek259
Gagandeep1, General Manager at James Hotels Limited, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you very much for your wonderful review shared on Trip Advisor. We are delighted you had a great time at the Park Plaza Chandigarh. It is extremely important for us to provide you all the services you need to feel at home, and it is a pleasure to hear you really enjoyed it.

Thank you again to recommend the Park Plaza Chandigarh; We are looking forward to welcoming you soon.