“Absolutely Italian ..”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is very nicely done and serves the best Italian cuisine in chandigarh. The chef is an awesome personality he cooks great and sings quite good and being a foreigner he sings Hindi numbers it feels so good to be there. ahh service in JW has always been ok nothing to boost of but the feel of the restaurant covers it up.

1  Thank akshaygrover
DeepakManocha, General Manager at Oregano, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Mr. Akshay Grover

Thank you very much for taking time to give us your valuable feedback. It is indeed very important to us that we provide all our guests the signature JW service. I sincerely hope to welcome you back and provide you with a more satisfying and engaging experience!

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We went to Marriott for Italian dinner with a friend couple after a long time. Oregano takes reservations though we arrived a little late but still they accomodated us at a table and the kind and generous chef even offered us a private table. I can tell you we had a rocking time yesterday. The food was delicious made all vegetarian by the Chef. It was fresh and hot and tasty. Three really important things to rate food for. The staff was very gentle, polite and courteous. We felt like royalty with the kind gestures shown towards us. Credit goes to all the well trained staff and an interactive chef who regaled us with some stories about Italy. The conversation was flowing and it was just a most awesome experience to be had at Oregano. Thank you so much to all of you for making it an amazing evening for us and our friends. Thanks again!

Dear Guest,

It is extremely overwhelming to receive such positive feedback and I thank you for taking the time to share this. We are delighted that we were able to make your evening memorable and look forward to hosting you again soon.

Thank you!

Regards

Reviewed July 30, 2013

It is the most amazing place for Italian. The chef Antonello is amazing and has trained others very well. Amongst the best places for AUTHENTIC italian in Nothern India

1  Thank Godfather09

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your great review. Your positive comments go a long way in reinforcing my team of great associates and encourages them to continue to deliver excellent service levels. I sincerely look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Amazing food and ambiance, the Chef Antonello and his team are the best! The best food , service and ambiance! Quite unexpected in India

DeepakManocha, General Manager at Oregano, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from JW Marriott Chandigarh!

This has reference to the valuable feedback you had given, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for taking out time to share your inputs and comments.

It is feedbacks such as given by you that keeps the team motivated and encourages them to continue to deliver guest experiences.

Do let me know if there is anything else I can do to make your stay comfortable for future and I look forward to welcoming you back at the JW Marriott Chandigarh.

I would like to personally get in touch with you for your valuable feedbacks. You may pass on your inputs by calling us at 0172 3955738 at a time suitable to you.

I look forward to hearing back from you and welcoming you back at the Hotel.

Pallav SInghal, Executive Chef

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I am a frequent dine-out person.The ambience is very-2 good and food has all italian dishes. The chef make you believe as if you are in italy. I tried it especially after my visit to rome and florence. The food is purely authentic. It cost about Rs 3000 for a couple including one drink.

1  Thank drparmod

Dear Guest,

Greetings from JW Marriott Chandigarh!

I look forward to hearing back from you and welcoming you back at the Hotel.

Pallav SInghal, Executive Chef