“Exquisite ! The best food in India” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Oregano

Oregano
Ranked #3 of 1,497 Restaurants in Chandigarh
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Exquisite ! The best food in India”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

Amazing food and ambiance, the Chef Antonello and his team are the best! The best food , service and ambiance! Quite unexpected in India

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DeepakManocha, General Manager at Oregano, responded to this review, July 30, 2013

Greetings from JW Marriott Chandigarh!

This has reference to the valuable feedback you had given, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for taking out time to share your inputs and comments.

It is feedbacks such as given by you that keeps the team motivated and encourages them to continue to deliver guest experiences.

Do let me know if there is anything else I can do to make your stay comfortable for future and I look forward to welcoming you back at the JW Marriott Chandigarh.

I would like to personally get in touch with you for your valuable feedbacks. You may pass on your inputs by calling us at 0172 3955738 at a time suitable to you.

“Best to try out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

I am a frequent dine-out person.The ambience is very-2 good and food has all italian dishes. The chef make you believe as if you are in italy. I tried it especially after my visit to rome and florence. The food is purely authentic. It cost about Rs 3000 for a couple including one drink.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank drparmod

on behalf of
“The taste of Italy in Chandigarh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Me and my wife visited Oregano during our visit from the UK, and the food was amazing. The spinach ravioli in Parmesan sauce was amazing! Great quality food, giving you the taste of Italy in India!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Sonirai

chandigarh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Italian North of Delhi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Excellent food....friendly service......very generous portions....Thank you Chef Antonello....Will come again....

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank sunhil

Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Nice place to be at”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

I happened to visit this restaurant with my family and it was a memorable evening for all of us. the food was authentic, great ambience and the service was excellent especially Chef Antonello is a superb person, . overall a great place to be at.

• Visited June 2013