Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh
$61
$57
Agoda.com
1,558 results
All reviewscitrus cafeelante mallmr pankajexcellent service by mrindustrial areavalue for moneybiggest mallbusiness hotelbusiness tripswimming poolfirst floorin room diningcourteous stafff brailway stationclean roomsrestaurant staff
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We had a Comfortable & relaxed Stay here for a day. Food was great at Citrus - the restaurant.
Hospitality was great, especially Mr. Harpreet Singh at the restaurant is eager & delighted to serve the guests, which definetely increases the taste of food. Smiling & Happy to serve faces made us Really Happy.
Mr.Sanjay (House-keeping) made my next morning very pleasant by his Happy & smiling face.....

A very nice experience.....

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cd@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Comfortable, Peaceful, Awesome, Perfect !!
My stay over here was just a perfect blend of some tasty yummy food, awesome hospitality, great ambience and location.

Well i will definitely visit Lemon Hotel again and again and will recommend others too.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2014

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We stayed over at the Lemon Tree for 1 night on a stopover into the Himalayas. The service was quick and efficient and the hotel itself really nice and comfortable. My favorite part was the rooftop area which has a great pool and area to relax. The next morning we were treated to a really good breakfast before we headed out. A perfect hotel for such a stopoverand for a quick recharge of the batteries!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Starting from the entrance, when we went to the reception area, the people were wonderful and always with a smile. I stayed there for 3 nights and everyday the same pleasing personality was wonderful thing to see before the start of each day. Also in the Breakfast hall the staff were to good to be ignored. Infact we have told our company's travel desk to get in touch with them to register us as their corporate clients. Not to also mention the ambience and the fragrance indoors was also too good.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rajat G

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Pathetic is very small word.

Lemon Tree was the hotel I booked when I was on business trip to Chandigarh, as in Industrial area it was very convenient for me. I reached hotel late evening and checked in and slept. Next morning when I went to take breakfast, I came out of lift and felt some stink towards the restaurant.

As I entered the restaurant, I was shocked to see the food. Such average and pathetic food and service.

When I was having my breakfast, waiter came and despite saying no he took my plate. I was really shocked to see this as I expect better service from a hotel chain.

On the time of checkout they gave me bill including of room tariff, which i had already paid on travel portal.

Really Really Pathetic Service.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank AD_roaming
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Restaurant Experience: We are sorry you were not happy with the ambience of our restaurant. We have noted your comments and have re-briefed our F&B team to follow pre-defined procedures at all times and ensure hygiene in accordance to our defined Lemon Tree standards. You shall see the difference on your next visit.

•Quality of food: We are sorry you did not enjoy the food during your stay. We are constantly working on improving the quality and variety of our food, based on the feedback given by our guests. We have noted your comments and have communicated it to the F&B team to ensure some positive changes.

•Restaurant Service: We apologize for the service you experienced at the restaurant. We have re-briefed and reiterated to our team to follow the standard pre-defined procedures at all times and ensure timely service. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

•Front Desk services: We apologize for the service you experienced at the Front Desk at the time of billing. It was a process error at our end. We have noted your observations and have re-briefed the team to be careful while handling such billing matters in future.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.cd@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,