“Excellent service and very attentive staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh

Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh
Ranked #6 of 98 Hotels in Chandigarh
“Excellent service and very attentive staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Very attentive staff and servers and really willing to listen and accommodate. Housekeeping could be a bit better. I had some issues with the air conditioning and they were more than willing to try to fix the problem and move me to different rooms if it was not to my satisfaction. They also offered to move my parents if I chose to move so that we could be in rooms close by.. Well done, Saransh, Prashant and Bhupen.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cd@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best Regards,

Shubhanshu Sharma
Hotel General Manager

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (199)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

I visit Chandigarh regularly and this Is now my hotel of choice. OK it's a little out of town but the service is impeccable in all areas. Especially at breakfast with service from Harpreet Singh and the evening from Vikas. This is now my default choice for Chandigarh.

• Stayed February 2014
Varanasi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

stayed on 24th to 26th jan. good location adjacent to the biggest elanta mall in city. warm welcome at reception. good ambience. clean rooms. very good food in buffet. staff is very well behaved, friendly and helpful. i was sick and in middle of night they helped me to get the medicines though most of the shops were closed. Naman, Aman one junior trainee they all helped me, Thanks n cheers to them. Thanks to another helpful person, was chief executive of house keeping who would personally meet each guest and know their choice, they were ready to arrange special food apart from the menu as i was ill. the price for which they offered me all this was excellent. The trip was organised for me by Ran Tourista of Delhi thanks to them. i will love to visit the hotel again. Everything was perfect for the price.

Room Tip: book the hotel little in advance, few days before to get best deal as their rates keep increasing.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel during a buisness trip hotel is located in industrial area just adjacent to Elanta mall.Location wise commuting to the location if you are not having a personal transport is hard.
Check in and check out process is smooth, Rooms are decent and all other amenties are available including a gym, spa and swimming pool. Food is good.
Overall a nice experience.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

Free wifi if booked online. Reasonable rates. Friendly staff. Rooms are bit smaller, but fits the deal. Breakfast has a nice spread. Bathrooms don't have shower boxes or bathtub even in a room with king size bed. It would be good to have a child lock on the mini bar. All round view was bad for the particular hotel I visited. No balcony for a room with king size bed. Sheets need replacement or better quality as they look dull and a bit worn out.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
New Delhi, Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

It was an overnight stay for a business trip. Clean, and comfortable room. A tad small but one really does not need much space for an overnight stay. Good service. Would want to stay again when visiting Chandigarh.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
delhi
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

They call lemon tree chandigarh, upscale hotel but after my stay for 2 days between 29th January to 31th January, it was one of the worst hotel I stayed as per my experience in chandigarh in recent past, and I regret I choose lemon tree for my stay as it was just a standard budget hotel as per rooms and awful by services, yea it was upscale when it comes to price of services from food to internet, I paid 700 rupees plus taxes for 24 hours of internet usage. Front desk executive was simply awful in terms of talking and rude behaviour along with untidy clothes. Breakfast menu was limited and same repetitive for 2 days of my stay. To end this review please dont go for name and try some better options available in same area.

• Stayed January 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank parikshit
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh. We apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have noted your comments and are reviewing the relevant processes, specifically regarding our staff and service levels not meeting the pre-defined Lemon Tree standards. We have taken this very seriously upon us and have retrained and re-groomed our staff to be more proactive, polite and friendly with our guests. We hope to handle this better in the future and assure you of a enhanced experience on your next visit.

Re internet services in the hotel, while we provide 60 minutes free in-room WiFi per day to all guests staying with us, we also have a business center where Internet services are available free of cost 24X7 for the benefit of our guests. We are also currently offering free in-room 24X7 Wifi services to all our guests who book to stay with us directly through lemontreehotels.com. We are a value for money hotel and do hope you benefit by using the internet mode that suits you best when you stay with us next.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.cd@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Shubanshu Sharma
Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.