“Always comfortable stay and helpful staff.”
Review of Hotel Citi Heights

Hotel Citi Heights
Ranked #11 of 157 Chandigarh B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I am a doctor based in Mumbai and i use to visit chandigarh every month. I book this hotel as i am their permanent guest for the last 2 years and i have always enjoyed their services. Staff is very co-operative and helpful. Rooms are good neat and clean which is a priority in my profession. At times they go an extra mile which i really appreciate. Location is also a plus point as it is easily approachable for my customers. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I and my mom stayed in this property for 3 days as i had an exam in chandigarh and we had a pretty decent stay in this hotel. Hotel has all the modern amenities. Neat clean rooms with balconies and staff was very courteous. We were mainly concerned about safety and atmosphere as i have to study and this thing never came to our mind after check-in. Atmosphere was also peaceful. We just felt like home. Me and my mom were satisfied with the services and enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Nowadays chosing a hotel is of main concern as what we see on the internet is not what we get. I booked this hotel directly by looking at the reviews and photos on tripadvisor and on entering the hotel we all said "Thumbs Up" to our choice. Rooms were spacious and very well maintained with all the modern amenities. Staff was really helpful , well behaved and polite. Food was awesome , tasty and hygienic and room service was also quick. From the minute we entered the hotel till check-out we really enjoyed our stay. All credit goes to the staff , would love to stay here again & wish them best of luck for the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2014

The price for the rooms can be haggled opon, i had to stay just for the night and managed to get it for 1000 bucks for a single room.

However, otherwise too the rates are economical and rooms are very well done for the price. I haven't tasted the food because the prices were too high. Instead i chose to walk to a small restaurant called 'Sanjha Chula' just half a minute away from the hotel and have my Thali there.

As shared earlier too, the rooms are very well done, but one problem with the rooms are they are bang opposite the reception. So you can expect lot of noises and talks till late night and early morning from the hotel boys and like. Hence, sleep quality is not that good here.

In case of deluxe room though, the noise would be less. Still, i think this is one major issue with this hotel.

In terms of toiletries, only the basic is provided, no added frills. LCD TVs are pretty big and service is fine too. As shared earlier, didn't had a chance to taste the food since the prices were comparable to 4 star hotels.

All in all, given an option i would still try to look for other hotels next time just because of sleep quality but otherwise the hotel gives no reason to complain.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I have stayed here 4-5 times in last few months and really this property is amazing. Staff is helpful and polite , rooms are spacious neat and clean with balconies , washrooms with all the modern amenities , food is always tasty and hygienic , location is also perfect. I am really pleased with attitude of the staff and their services I recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have been staying in this Hotel for the last 1 year and this hotel has become my first choice. A well maintained hotel with neat and clean rooms. Linens and towels always fresh which i must appreciate. Washrooms with all the modern amenities and always properly sanitised. Food is also one of their best part...tasty and hygienic. Location is also perfect and all the places are nearby. Even i have recommended this hotel to my friends and they also really liked this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank karan_rana12
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I stayed in this hotel along with my family and really enjoyed our stay. We took a halt in chandigarh on our way back from shimla. One of our family friends recommended this Hotel to us and It was really worth it. Nice clean spacious rooms were booked for us and were connected through balconies. Bedsheets and towels were clean. Washrooms had all the modern amenities , were properly sanitised and had bathtubs. As we were tired so we decided to stay in the rooms only and had dinner and breakfast there only. Food was yummy , properly cooked and was hygienic. My parents are very conscious about food and i was surprised that they really liked the food. Staff was well behaved and my parents really liked the atmosphere there.

Room Tip: rooms with balconies.