“Comfortable stay”

Hotel Silver Bell
Ranked #83 of 100 Hotels in Chandigarh
“Comfortable stay”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We visited chandigarh on the way during our himachal trip.Would highly recomend this hotel for stay in chandigarh.
Pros - centrally located near sector 35 (one of the happening place in chandigarh)
- near to airport (around 10 km - charged 250 rs frm airport to hotel)
- near to sukhna lake,rose gardern,rock gardern(can take a local rick)
-good and spacious rooms (we had booked super delux)
- good food
cons
-none

suggestion - book it from go cleartrip, it wil be more cost effective.

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank shubh98777753

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Reviewed January 31, 2014

A very good management is running this budget hotel. Almost everything I demanded was provided to me. This hotel provides neat and clean rooms with a very good room service. I ordered dinner which was good so i decided to have breakfast next morning and it was perfect. Very courteous and attentive staff and their motive is to make you feel good just like home. I chose this hotel due to the location and it worked out well. All tourist spots are nearby and also the business hub is very close. I recommend this hotel to everyone travelling for business and leisure.

• Stayed January 2014
New Delhi, India
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Good Service, Cheap hotel, Room was good.Cleanliness was poor as i have seen that table and chair was not clean. location was not good. If you don't want to spend huge amount then Hotel Silver Bell is a good hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

1 Thank Arun K
Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Review - This is my second experience with Hotel Silver Bell Chandigarh. I have to travel to chandigarh every month for official purpose every month for 10 days, last month I visited this hotel and i have noticed it that this hotel is perfectly suitable for people travelling on a tight budget and is surely a good option to stay.The rooms are properly equipped with basic fixtures, There is complimentory service of wi-fi, the food & service is also very good and yet economical. The sleep quality of bed is the most i prefer while staying in a hotel and silver bell has done it properly. Very nice and clean laundry everyday i came back room and even the second time everything is same and upto the mark. I have visited chandigarh many times and stayed in 50% of hotels in chandigarh and have noticed that Silver bell is good option among all becauase you can never find such well appointed rooms with such economical price, although the location is very busy road but very peacefull in night too but doesnt bothers me as I come to hotel after 7 pm everyday. I would reccommend this hotel to anyone travelling chandigarh.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Vijendra85
Bhubaneswar
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Hotel silverbell is located at somewhat outskirt area of Chandigarh.One should choose this hotel only if buget is a constaint.Photos given in net doesn't match with actual room.I booked the room through Cleartrip.Since the owner got the money in advance he placed us in a dirty room located at the top floor.The putty from the wall had come out,dirty furnitures etc...When my stay in Chandigarh was extended I asked the manager to change the room or else I will quit.Then they provided somewhat better/clean room.This hotel if booked in internet cheats people by giving them bad rooms.I stayed in Silverbell on 7-9 Oct 2013.Booked the hotel through cleartrip.com.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

3 Thank D_Mahapatra

Travelers are raving about these Chandigarh hotels

New Delhi, India
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We went this hotel when we were on our way to honeymoon tour to manali, so we had a hault in chandigarh for one night only, before arriving I talked to hotel manager on phone regarding a birthday decorations of my wife at the hotel as we going to reach hotel late, After reaching there we were a bit dissappointed by the location but after entering the rooms our impression totally reveresed, the decoration provided by hotel was much more than what we have discussed on phone and what we thought of, we thanks silver bell to make that day our first most memorable day and in short if i would write a review on this property Though Sector - 45 is not an exciting destination to stay, Hotel Silver Bell makes your time worth living In there. Rooms are very spacious with good cooling and nice ambience, Room Service food is very tasty and service is very good, if you want to enjoy good punjabi meal this is the place....Hotel is decent, spacious room are well maintained and clean. room service was also good, attended all query on time.

Keep the good work always up. Thanks to Silver Bell

Room Tip: Didn't got much time to explore more places, but surely visit silver bell again..
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Shubham909
Amritsar, India
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My friends were visiting Chandigarh for the first time, and wanted a safe accommodation away from creeps with a proximity to the bus stand.
Silver Bell provided me with a customized stay and were kind enough. They understood to put less spice in the food, and were very accommodating to my guests who also felt safe and comfortable.
The washrooms were clean and the reception was friendly.
24 hrs. running hot & cold water.
the ac worked good, In just 5 minutes the temperature of room was 20.
The prices are very nominal and escpecially the speed of wi-fi in room was awesome(never seen a hotel's wi-fi providing that much speed before).
I would recommend it to anyone reading this right now.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on 1st floor which are built just near reception area
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business