“Good hotel with excellent location..”
Review of The TOY Hotel

The TOY Hotel
Ranked #7 of 99 Hotels in Chandigarh
Kangra
“Good hotel with excellent location..”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Located in centre of chandigarh..its very easy to reach any main attractions of chandigarh.. Room were quite spacious and clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful .. Buffet Breakfast was also good specially white pasta.. Overall very good experience..

• Stayed July 2014
Dinesh_Sehji, General Manager at The TOY Hotel, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Patron,

Thank you for staying at The TOY Hotel, Chandigarh!

It is certainly a great pleasure to read your wonderful review of the hotel and kind compliments on our location and overall product quality.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again in the near future.

Thank you once again!

gm@thetoyhotel.in

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Went for a short trip to Chandigarh for some family reason....and stayed at this wonderful hotel. Full form of toy we came to know from the staff is taste of youth and vola.... Hotel was really youthful.... Beautifully decorated....and matched any star category room. Location was awesome....room decor was very innovative and modern.... Overall must visit...food was also very good.... Thoroughly recommended....

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dinesh_Sehji, General Manager at The TOY Hotel, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Dear Patron,

Thank you so much for staying at The TOY Hotel and for your wonderful review.

We take pride in providing a very high standard of service and are delighted that you liked our location, interiors, décor, food and overall product quality. Thank you for recommending us!!

The TOY is a fashion boutique hotel! It reflects vibrance, colour, youth and happiness. The design of the hotel is such that it makes you feel young and fresh. With the bold colours for and super chic design it becomes a “TOY” for everyone to enjoy.

Our whole endeavor is to bring SMILE on your face and that you remember our NAME at the end of the day.

My team joins me in thanking you for being our guests and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

i had heard a lot about cabaacha,the toy hotel from my friends,and finally we decided to go for a dinner there. it was the best experience we had. FIRST,the staff is so friendly,I remember what a warm welcome they gave us. The food is so great,SO FRESH AND TASTY AND DELIGHTFUL.Everyone must try schezuan cottage cheese and butter chicken.They have a great variety of starters and main courses,one should really try it. Whenever dinner comes to our mind,we think of cabaacha. They have really earned us. i wont think a minute to call it the best in chandigarh.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dinesh_Sehji, General Manager at The TOY Hotel, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Patron,

Greetings from The TOY Hotel!

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your recent dining experience. The entire team is grateful for all the appreciation.

We look forward to your continued patronage and eagerly await to serve you again.

Manica, Mozambique
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Friendly staff. Efficient service. Nice Cozy rooms. I had booked 2 simple rooms for 3 nights and at the check in time they delighted me by upgrading one room to a Suit without my even asking them. That was a really nice gesture. Keep up the customer service guys.

I have stayed in Park Plaza and Lemon Tree in Chd and you guys are far better then them. Cheers.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dinesh_Sehji, General Manager at The TOY Hotel, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Patron,

It is a pleasure to read your high recommendation following your stay with us. The team at The TOY Hotel joins me in thanking you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you all.

Thank you for considering us above the other two hotels of the city. It is a great motivation for all of us.

We look forward to welcome you again very soon!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

The rooms are well built and spacious enough. Totally value for money! Though i faced a couple of glitches with the television and the air conditioning, both were solved shortly.
Would definitely recommend it with a big thumbs up

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dinesh_Sehji, General Manager at The TOY Hotel, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear Patron,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you.

In our endeavour to provide warm, courteous service, I sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience you faced with television and the air conditioning.

If there is anything that the team and I can do to make your future stays more comfortable, please do let us know. It will be our pleasure.

We value your support and patronage and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I stayed in the TOY Hotel, Chandigarh for 25 nights. Gee, that was a long stay. But it didn't feel that long because I felt so connected with the hotel staff, who treated me as a friend instead of a guest. Wow, how could I simply put my feeling toward the Toy Hotel? It's by far the best hotel experience I have.

Great service, modern ambiance and decoration, and most importantly, tentative and friendly staff.

I asked the hotel to broadcast the World Cup matches in the Lounge and they kindly agreed. We stayed up late to watch the matches night after night with the night-shift staff. I felt like watching football games with my friends in my living room couch, feeling so much like home!

What's more, the breakfast staff even invited me, to my great surprise, to join them for a one-day tour to Katra & Jammu. It was by far the best surprise and wildest adventure I have during my stay at TOY.

I strongly recommend you to stay with The Toy Hotel so that you won't just stay in the hotel. You LIVE in the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Elmovil
Dinesh_Sehji, General Manager at The TOY Hotel, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your heartwarming compliments on your recent stay with us. We believe in “Atithi Devo Bhavah”, The Guest is God, each member of our team strives tirelessly to anticipate guest needs and fulfill those without being asked for.

It is certainly a surprise to know that you went out with our staff to one of highly regarded Hindu shrine “Vaishno Devi”. What better can you ask for? I am glad that you had a great time!

The TOY Hotel team thank you for being our guest and we sincerely look forward to your return soon.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Though this review is quite late - Visited this hotel with family on the way to shimla, excellent hotel. Location; fooding;staffs everything is awasome and just perfect. Wifi available in rooms.Buffet Breakfast good quality. Rooms cannot be more better.A quality hotel and perfect in budget. Shopping markets are nearby and so are the places to hangout.We had a perfect stay and would like to stay again.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dinesh_Sehji, General Manager at The TOY Hotel, responded to this review, June 28, 2014
Dear Patron,

Thank you for the wonderful endorsement and for choosing us as your preferred hotel in Chandigarh.

Reviews like yours are highly motivating to us and the team joins me in thanking you for having been our guests.

I sincerely hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.

With Kind Regards,