2,174 results
All reviews the executive lounge saffron restaurant manoj sharma brew house rooftop pool excellent service taking care indian food special thanks personal touch amazing hospitality breakfast buffet rooms are spacious special mention awesome food housekeeping staff coffee shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a fabulous experience at the JW in Chandigarh. It truly became my home away from home. The staff were so kind and catered to my every need. Thank you, Manoj Sharma, for checking on me throughout my stay and rolling out the red carpet. Chef A.P. for his attention to detail and allowing me to try several dishes that were absolutely fabulous. My massage by Mercy was incredibly relaxing and right on point. I also had the privilege of meeting Priyanka from housekeeping who was inspiring and so incredibly creative. Each night I would come home to additional towel art. It was over the top and I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel after a long day at work. She is amazing and when I return for my next trip, I will be asking for her to assist with my room. I'm so thankful to have had this experience and I look forward to returning. Please see my pics with the towel art and they rock! Best stay ever.

Forever grateful!

Date of stay: September 2019
Ramandeep_Marwah_1, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear JanJacoby,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the JW Marriott Chandigarh.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are extremely delighted to hear that we have met your expectations.

We will convey your compliments to Manoj, Priyanka, Mercy, Chef Ankit and the team for making your experience wonderful.

We once again thank you and sincerely look forward to welcoming you again at JW Marriott Chandigarh.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of my favorite hotels! Fresh rooms well appointed.

The restaurants were great, including a really nice outdoor set up with tv, bands, etc. very lively hotel with a diverse clientele.

Pool is nice, especially for swimming laps.

Weight room was small but works fine.

I want to back to Chandigarh just to spend more time at the JW!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the JW Marriott Chandigarh.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I like the food it was amazing , chef ankit is very nice ! Very energetic talkative , Amazing experiance over here ! Variety cleaniness and very hygenic ! Staff is good ! Mannerd also ! Futhr if i ll hv a chmnc to visit i ll come to this hotel only ! Even i would love to !

Thank you for sharing your dining experience at the JW Marriott Chandigarh.

We will convey your compliments to Chef Ankit and the team for making your experience wonderful.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent food good service! The best service was given by vishal soni and MG ! I ordered Chicken tikka, pizza , Fresh lime soda ! This is must try ! The ambience was really Good! It was First time here and this has became my favourite place!

Dear Mr. Prakash,

Thank you for sharing your dining experience at the JW Marriott Chandigarh.

We will convey your compliments to Vishal, MG and the team for making your experience wonderful.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visit to JW is always a delightful experience. Especially at the inhouse brewery which serves scrumptious food . A special thanks to Chef Sukhwinder for serving us scrumptious dishes and luscious drinks . The whole staff as a team is very welcoming . Will be visiting soon .

Thank you for sharing your dining experience at the JW Marriott Chandigarh.

We will convey your compliments to and the team for making your experience wonderful.