JW Marriott Hotel Chandigarh
$105
$102
Travelocity
1,497 results
All reviewsthe executive loungemanoj sharmasaffron restaurantrooftop poolindian foodamazing hospitalityluxury hotelbreakfast buffetrooms are spaciousroom servicespecial thanksspecial mentionin room diningcoffee shopexcellent hotelbusiness tripfront office
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

this is expensive but truly one of the best in Chandigarh
just finished a wekks stay $1500 for 7 nights including the meals i ate in the hotel a dinner a few lunches and a few breakfasts
Great part of town
Wonderful staff
I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank MDonVacation
DeepakManocha, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Greetings from JW Marriott Chandigarh!

This has reference the feedback of your previous stay at JW Marriott Chandigarh. I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for taking out time to share your inputs and comments.

It is feedbacks such as given by you that keeps the team motivated and encourages them to continue to deliver guest experiences.

Do let me know if there is anything else I can do to make your stay comfortable for future and I look forward to welcoming you back at the JW Marriott Chandigarh.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I went to this hotel with my wife and our child. Hotel is located at nice location. Rooms are good, however these are not located at convienent location from lift. One need to walk quite a lot. Beds are not that comfortable. May be we are used to sleep on hard beds. TV channel choices are limited. It should not be if you are staying in a big city. However, their food quality is excellent. Service is also good like they sterilised my child's bottle at 2 o' clock at night with smiling face. Buffet breakfast is quite lavish and good too.
Overall nice property if you want to make a quick stay here.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Chandigarh had a dearth of good hotels, which this hotel fills. The rooms, bathrooms are of decent size; the facilities are good. The restaurants are good, with a very good buffet at breakfast and lunch; though the bar near the lobby is not a convenient location. The hotel has a whisky room, though I could not visit it during this trip. The gym is fine. The tariff is very competitive, in relation to other similar hotels in the city.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank cajithk

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We booked this hotel for a short stay of 2 nights for a getaway trip from Delhi.. Its a small 5 star hotel in execellent location. You can walk down to the main shopping area of sector 17 (less than a km, i think). We picked a lounge access room on 6th floor. This turned out to be an excellent choice as the facilities at the lounge were just fantatic. You can have nice drinks and almost dinner on the house. The hotel had a rooftop pool, which i though was very small from a 5 star standards. The room was nice very spacious. We were pleasantly surprised with the size of the rooms. Nice big desk to work with and beautiful bathroom.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a luxury stay in the city.

Room Tip: Pick the lounge access room
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Holiday20xx

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Me along with my wife went here for dinner on the night of 6th july 13. The hotel has a very unwelcoming, unattractive setting. The lobby space is cramped and poor utilization of space is imminent.
We went to the cafe restaurant..where the attendant lady asked us to wait...so by the time we strolled in the hotel premises. We visited saffron, which they claim to be specialized in north indian cuisine...we had a look at the menu which we found unappealing. By the time we also visited their small pool..which was not justifiable.
Time was ripe again to check the cafe for dinner buffet..where we were allowed in. The services were not well executed....with the dishes on our plates, we had to wait very long for our breads to arrive. Balraj ;This is not expected from such a renowned group.
The type of good restaurants which this city hosts..like kava, buucczar etc....the food at marriott was just totally tasteless not well prepared and not well cooked. More over poor choice of dishes in buffet menu. I would prefer Shiwaliks 'cloud9' or Park plaza's 'ethnic restaurant' instead.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank kapilas
DeepakManocha, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Guest.,

Greetings from JW Marriott Chandigarh!

This has reference to the feedback of your previous experience at JW Marriott Chandigarh. I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for taking out time to share your inputs and comments, your feedback help us understand the guest expectation better and gives us an opportunity to improve our service.

I noticed while reviewing your feedback that you had concerns with the physical structure, ammenities and also the food at the hotel. While little could be done about the size of the lobby or the pool, we could surely work on your feedback with regards to Food & Service.

I would like to personally get in touch with you for your valuable feedbacks.

You may pass on your inputs by calling us at 0172 3955738 at a time suitable to you.

I look forward to hearing back from you and welcoming you back at the Hotel.

Regards,