“Good food, excellent service, moderate prices”
Review of Kebabs N Kurrys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kebabs N Kurrys
Ranked #468 of 1,528 Restaurants in Chandigarh
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Reviewed January 8, 2011

After I had a surprisingly good lunch in Kebabs N Kurrys, I went back two evenings, with company. The Chinese food (I had dim sum and chicken fried noodles) is good but not exceptional, the Indian dishes are very good. We had several classics (tandoori chicken etc.) and some that were new for me (Achari gosht, a lamb curry with mustard oil, and Amritsari chicken, in a rich garlic, onion and green chilli sauce). They all tasted great to me and to my Indian friends.
The service is by far the best I've ever had in an Indian restaurant that's not part of a 5 star hotel. Staff were continuously attentive, anticipating our needs and refilling our glasses and plates. They were consistently discreet and corteous, and the level of service was the same regardless of the time of day, the number of guests or the number of other occupied tables.
The setting is discreet and stylish without overdoing it. I felt at the right place both when I had lunch with a friend and when I went back twice with a family and children.
On top, Kebabs N Kurrys is moderately priced, from under 100 rupees for starters to 275 rupees for the most expensive meat dish. Also worth noting since many Indian family restaurants don't: they serve beer.