1,333 results
All reviews elante mall industrial area business hotel value for money rooms are small reception staff nice hotel last month business visit good luck comfortable stay visited this hotel home away from home railway station great hospitality excellent service breakfast spread
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Its a business hotel next to Elante mall. That's the primary advantage of this hotel. Rooms are small, beds are quite small, queen sized. The TV would not switch off even after unplugging and housekeeping wasn't able to find out why.

Room service is good. The food was ok, not worth boasting given in Punjab food is really a feast. The breakfast spread was good. The AC does not work in the corridors and the elevators. Overall ok for the price and for a 1 night stay.

Date of stay: August 2019
GM-Hometel, General Manager at Hometel Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings from Hometel Chandigarh!

Thank you for taking out time and reviewing Hometel Chandigarh. The feedback about functioning of TV and AC has been shared with the team and shall be used for training and correction process. Hometel Chandigarh boasts about its food quality and is rated as one of the top 5 runners in hotels. However your feedback is shared with the Chef as well for ideation and correction.

Should there be any further suggestion that you may have for our improvement, please do share directly to me on gmchh@sarovarhotels.com and I assure you action on the same.

I look forward to your continuous patronage and assuring you of our best services at all times.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am happy with my stay at hometel
Everything was great
But room size is small I called earlier also for bigger room but somehow they have same size of rooms, they shifted me to some other room as well, but I like the gesture & service which they shown to me by reception staff & thank you for your bed tea at morning

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Greetings from Hometel Chandigarh!

Thank you for taking out time and reviewing Hometel Chandigarh. It is a pleasure to learn that you were comfortable and happy. Your feedback has been shared with the team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything was good, food was great at morning buffet, staff was cooperative at restaurant , front desk staff was very helpful & cooperative. Nitesh was great they help me for booking room at hometel & provide me best rates.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was worried earlier to stay at hometel because it was my first visit at chandigarh but when i entre the hotel they was very helpful to me.
I told them at check in time to give me a good view room but at lower floor & near to elevator & reception staff was very helpful they give me lower floor room.Gokul thankyou for arranging fruits for me

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything was good, stay was awesome, staff member was very poliye & nice to me, food quality was very good.

Staff member at hometem was very humble they gives you too much respect & very helpful, great experience

Trip type: Traveled as a couple