“Dont waste your time there”

The Rock Garden of Chandigarh
Chandigarh Private Day Trip from New Delhi Including Camel Ride
Ranked #1 of 69 things to do in Chandigarh
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Dont waste your time there”
Reviewed June 6, 2012 via mobile

Its a boring destination. Nothing amazing there. Weird structures and architecture make me uneasy. I dont recommend this place to anyone. Just good for photographers. The structures are photogenic. But overall, its a wastage of time and energy.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Rock Garden in Chandigarh”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

It was 2nd March 2012 when I visited the Rock Garden with my some FB friends i can say as my elder bro and sir too from Gurez, they came to chandigarh on 1st and stayed in Royal Lodge Mohali phase 5 chandigarh. Dr Sahib {BMO} Shil Iqbal, his Son, His 1 of the best colgue G Q bhat sahab {S O} and one more friend Sajad Ahmad who were here in Mohali for a tour and we all visited in diff tourist places of Chandigarh. We got a good Taxi Driver namely Surinder paji who helped us and accomp us in diff places like Rock Garden, Sukhna Lake, Rose Garden, P G I hospi and Stadium. I miss the days and moments very much, as those days were memorable days for me and our company too miss you all.

Bangalore
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Excellent Creativity”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I have been here 2nd time, and the rock garden has not changed a lot in last 7-8 years, but it is like "perfection doesn't change". It is very unique and must see for everybody.

Visited May 2012
Pune
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Absolute waste of time”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

One man's hobby, other people's nightmare. I really did not understand why there was an entry fee for this pile of rocks. There is huge wall of stone which prevents you from looking into the garden so you won't know where money is going. The fee is collected on the name of maintenance, but it seems they hardly ever cleaned the place.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Panhale
San Antonio TX
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 182 helpful votes
“Unexpected Gem”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Very beautiful location near Lake Sukhna. The creation of a single artist has acres of lovely scupltures, waterfalls and natural sights. Worth a visit. After, walk down the road leading away from the parking lot and see the spectacular mansions of Sector 9. The road leads to Sector 17.

Visited March 2012