“Comfort at its Best”

Ranked #28 of 100 Hotels in Chandigarh
manali
“Comfort at its Best”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I was once recommended for this hotel a friend of mine, Rooms are cozy,centrally heated & air conditioned , nicely maintained, Friendly & cheerful staff gives you a warm feel.Easily approachable if you are arriving from Delhi & Shimla. Recommend for corporate, seminars, marriage functions & family trips.

Room Tip: Go for suits & family rooms
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank PremThakur
SunParkChandigarh, Front Office Manager at Sun Park Resort, responded to this review, July 17, 2015
Dear Elite Guest,

We thank you for having spared time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

It was a pleasure having you and your family stay with us last month.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the beauty and charm of our hotel and also its location, within close proximity of the beautiful city Chandigarh.
It’s great to know that you found the rooms to be well furnished and equipped with luxury amenities.
Your comments regarding Sun Park Resort being your favorite place in Chandigarh is truly humbling for us.
The team and I look forward to the pleasure of your return. Assuring you of our best services all the time.
Management – Sun Park Resorts Chandigarh!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed February 27, 2014

After a long travel from Manali, we reached Chandigarh. We were really looking for a comfortable stay at Sun Park. Rooms were really awesome, very neat and well maintained. Tiredness just vanished with their wonderful dinner(Room Service) provided.

We stayed in Standard room. You can trust the facilities they have mentioned in website. Excellent Staff, delicious food and well serviced.

I would prefer to stay here again if I visit Chandigarh...!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Siva_Duvvuru
Dear Distinguished Guest,
Thank you for taking time to complete our TA survey.
We are thrilled to read your recommendation and see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.
I truly appreciate your very thoughtful recognition of our hotel team. We have shared your comments with our staff and I am certain that your feedback serves to encourage all of us.
We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to area and I truly thank you for your business and loyalty.
Look forward to see you again soon.
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We just stayed here one night, on the way to Delhi from Manali. But it was so memorable that i can't resist myself to review it. A very decent room with all kind of modern amenities(LCD tv,electric kettle, sofa set, mini fridge all) just impressed me. The toilet has a shower enclosure, hot-cold water, soap,shower gel,shampoo,comb, fresh towel etc. I must visit this hotel again. The staffs were also good and supportive.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank na04212014j
Dear Elite Guest,

We thank you for having spared time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

It was a pleasure having you and your family stay with us last month.

Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I truly thank entire team of Sun Park Resorts, right from making my itinerary & plan, everything was done by them - I just had to pay a price & thats it - I was tension less. I booked complete Chandigarh Manali & Shimla Package from them. All the hotels were great. My wife & kids all enjoyed the stay. Food was delicious, rooms wow & service truly like a 5 star. 100% recommended.

Room Tip: I booked presidential sutie room & liked it.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Rajeshkap00r
Dear Elite Guest,

We are glad to read your valuable feedback showcasing your stay being with us at Sun Park Resort Chandigarh !!!

Extending heartiest gratitude your way for choosing us and giving us an opportunity to offer you our services and make you experience our world renowned hospitality standards.

Your value words describing about our facilities & services, location convenience, staff contribution in upkeep & standardization, room with comfort & excellence, and cuisine delicacies you relished at our F & B Outlets, all this indeed bears high value for us.

We do positively welcome your inputs for other areas, and they will certainly be scrutinized and needful will be done as required on account of traced logs.

It’s a proud factor for us that you & your beloved family did treasured forever memorable moments during your stay period at yours “Sun Park Resort Chandigarh”.
Pune, India
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Generally people make a plan to stay in Chandigarh nearby airport or railway station,this is the best option for those all. Nice clean and very hygienic business hotel with great connectivity to airport & train station. Also nearby to very good shopping malls Paras down Town. Room service was good and Staff's attitude was generous. Surely deserve second visit!

Room Tip: Luxury or upper category rooms.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mridul7
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Sun Park Resort, Chandigarh!!!

I am delighted to receive your positive comments on Trip advisor. We are delighted to note that you had good stay with us and particularly value our hotel and services. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services and facilities as it is what we strive for every day.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Chandigarh and assuring you of our best services and personalized attention at all times.
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Stayed in Sun park resort both chandigarh & manali in December - and I must say it is a great chain of hotel. Both the properties are great and provide very personal service quality. I did a upgrade from Standard room to Honeymoon suite for INR. 1000/- and I must say - the upgrade was worth the value. Round bed, amazing decor was lovely. I thank the entire team and look forward to visit back soon.

Room Tip: Loved the Honeymoon suite room. :)
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Akshitz
Dear Distinguished Guest,
Thank you for taking time to complete our TA survey.
Look forward to see you again soon.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed January 29, 2014

It was a memorable stay with sun park..great location.I stayed with my family and we found this hotel and staff very familiar.. Till the time of c/in to c/out everyone assist and serve us well.. special thanks to the Gentleman Mr.Dharmendra..A true hospitality professional personality he assist us with great courtesy during our stay..And we enjoyed the food as well...definitely I will visit very soon...may be with a bigger group..keep it up sun park.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Ashok T
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Sun Park Resort Chandigarh!!!

Thank you for your kind compliments and for choosing our hotel.
We are glad you were able to enjoy a generous service experience and carried with you a magnified memory of Sun Park resort. I humbly appreciate and thank you for your most generous and kind words by way of your feedback. We are very pleased to know that you appreciated our food & services. Comments such as yours allow us to ensure that we are indeed constantly making progress towards excellence. Your warmth and appreciation for our staff makes me feel very proud – and I have personally shared your comments with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family again soon and hope that Sun Park Resort remains your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Chandigarh.