See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The hotel is close to many restaurants which is probably the only reason I rate this hotel as average. No windows in the deluxe room and hence the air is a bit stale. There was an AC which went on and off several times during the night. The room is good enough if you plan to just sleep here and spend the rest of the time outside. Maybe you cannot expect much anyway for the price (I paid Rs.1400 for a night).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Nice hotel with good facilities. Location is the advantage. Room was good and so was the service.
Very good staff, available for any kind of request. Overall I can say that my stay was a pleasant one.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 15, 2013

When they asked me to pay the whole amount upfront just to book, I should have known something was amiss. The "hotel" is a little hole in wall, amidst a whole bunch of shops and with no lift, you have to climb a bunch of dingy stairs to reach it on the second floor, above some travel agency! If that wasn't enough, the hotel had no windows and all the linen was being changed at the reception! The room itself was poorly furnished, in terrible condition and had tiles lining the wall like a bathroom! All in all, a really dreary stay!

On our way back, we stayed at Corporate Inn, a much MUCH better hotel. This time, we didn't pay a paisa to book and was so much cheaper than "hotel" Ctiy Plaza!

Room Tip: Dont choose a room here
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mnanne
Reviewed March 24, 2013

It was my second visit to this hotel and as I checked-in this manager gave me a smile and welcomed me in a more polite manner. Staff made me feel like home and I was surprised that they knew everything which I demanded last time as when I enterd the room water bottle was already there on my table and after 5 mins waiter came to my room with a cup of tea. Room service was excellent, room was neat and clean as was last time. Food was also good. Now this hotel is going to be my permanent hotel and this is because of very well behaved polite and courteous staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Its a pathetic hotel,rooms are very small and dirty,AC dosent work in any of the rooms.
The hotel is on the second floor but there is no lift.There was some repair work going on,the manager dint had the curtosy to make sure the work gets started after 8 or 9 in the mrng so that the customers dont get disturbed.

I will suggest you to stay away from this hotel

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Kishan J