“An excellent stay”

Ranked #2 of 71 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Chennai (Madras), India
“An excellent stay”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

It was really a memorable stay at Green park hotel.
As i came for a bussiness trip, i was alone to stay at this hotel for 2 days & 1 night.
Before writing this comments, i was sharing my experience with my wife, regarding the stay at this hotel.
Also, the trip i enjoyed at vizag, was my first visit, the hospitallity provided was awesome.
Would like to make a stay at Green park next time, while visiting Vizag in future...
Hope to make my next visit ASAP.

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to fill in this feed back form.

Regards,
Pradeep Kumar ST

Room Tip: Swimming pool & Spa are not available at this hotel is sad.... However an excellent Gym facilit...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
GreenParkVizag, General Manager at Green Park - Visakhapatnam, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay and for a fabulous review.

Our endeavor is to be known for friendly, intuitive and personalized service and it is great to know that you were impressed with the personal touch in our service delivery.

I will share your review with my entire team which will only motivate our ‘ladies & gentlemen’ to continue and strive harder to excel in providing exceptional and delicious experiences to our guests.

The GreenPark team looks forward to welcome you back on your next visit to the city of Destiny!

Best Regards,
Namit Sinha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I had called for a Dinner arrangement on the occassion of my Parents wedding Anniversay, Mr Samith has given me all the details but only uncomfrotable regarding the Payment as I requested to send any of the sales Team Person to collect which could not help in that regard,but I have anyways arranged and send the payment. I am extremely thankul to MR.SAMITH who had really given wonderful hospitality to my parents on 21.05.14 Where my parents felt so happy . As Iam away From Vizag I could not meet Samith to give my personel thanks Mr Samith Thank you a lot......
Thanks a TON to Green Park.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Ms. Haritha

We are indeed grateful for the overall positive comments made by you regarding the Hotel and its services. It is our endeavor to ensure that all of our guests have an exceptional experience and return Home with warm Memories.

I have conveyed your appreciation to all concerned and everyone was extremely delighted to hear from you.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back!

Warm regards,
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I stayed in Green Park for a month along with 3 of my colleagues for our business trip. Overall the hotel is comfortable, clean, has friendly staff and is as good as a 3 star hotel can get. Here are a few pros and cons of the hotel:
Pros:
1. The staff is extremely friendly and tries to be helpful to their fullest. From the security guard, to the bell boy, to the front desk, the restaurant staff, the house keeper everyone always carries a smile on their face.
2. The rooms are spacious and clean. The hotel is being renovated in parts. Since we lived in the older room, the newer ones are expected to be much better.
3. Every Saturday the hotel organizes a musical evening (on chargeable basis) which is a delight for anyone who is a Hindi music fan.
4. Located near the market area and is a 15 min walk to the beach.
Cons:
1. The hotel is extremely popular so the restaurants are always a little crowded. Also, the hotel hosts numerous functions and programs. However, this will not disturb you as long as you are in your room.
2. The service at the restaurant is a little slow. Be sure to order your breads beforehand when you opt for buffet.
I would definitely opt to stay here the next time i visit provided the few things are improved.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Madam,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience.

It is comments such as yours that motivate our associates to offer even higher levels of excellence and we shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations in future as well.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Regards,
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Excellent stay at green park Vizag.
Great food. Great service.good wifi connectivity in rooms. One thing I liked the most.. I could get half portion of curries on request. Located at the heart of the city.

1 Thank eshwar_reddy
Dear Sir,

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back!

Warm regards,
Reviewed May 14, 2014

The room was nice, clean and comfortable.. The complementary breakfast and dinner are excellent.. Though they could serve real fruit juice instead of tropicana. I would definitely stay here again if I get a chance to come to Vizag again..

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for choosing GreenPark, Vizag for your stay and for a fantastic review.

We are delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay and you were extremely happy with the hotel services and the facilities available. I have shared your feedback with my team and they were extremely happy to hear from you.

Your valuable comments always help to motivate our associates to offer even higher levels of excellence and we shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations in future as well.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Best Regards
hyderabad
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Room was very nice and pleasant and clean to stay..
Restaurant was excellent and food was mouth watering with good selection of meal
Staff were very cordial and pleasant..it was home outside home...stay gave me memories of my childhood when it was apparatus hotel and remember having breakfast everyday, as my aunt/uncle bungalow was opposite lazarous bungalow.
Location of the hotel is always special to me, as my childhood was spent there.

Dear Guest,

Service excellence with the urge to anticipate and comply with guest needs is what we believe in. I am happy to know that you got to experience the best of our hospitality.

I am grateful to you for your encouraging comments on each aspect of your stay with us. This is a big motivation for the team and encourages them to perform at the best of their capabilities!

We are proud to have you as an ambassador of GreenPark and look forward to welcome you back soon!

Best Regards,
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Had a great experience here. The service at the front desk was really good and friendly, the suites were excellent and well equipped. I would certainly suggest this place to everybody. "Great service" finally

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
GreenParkVizag, General Manager at Green Park - Visakhapatnam, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to know that every aspect of your experience was excellent. Warm welcome, delicious food and attentive service left a great impression on you. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guests.

Many thanks again for taking the time to write this review. We hope that you will plan another holiday with us soon!

Best Regards