“Pleasent Stay @ Green Park Vizag”

Green Park - Visakhapatnam
Ranked #2 of 71 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
“Pleasent Stay @ Green Park Vizag”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

This was my first visit to Hotel Green Park (Vizag) and was a wonderful experience. nice welcome drink and delicious foods. The staffs are truly customer friendly and ensures that the visitors are happy with the stay. Returning back to room at night I was surprised and feel good to see a very nice decoration with flowers.....

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
GreenParkVizag, General Manager at Green Park - Visakhapatnam, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your recent stay and for a fabulous review.

Our endeavor is to be known for friendly, intuitive and personalized service and it is great to know that you were impressed with the personal touch in our service delivery.

I will share your review with my entire team which will only motivate our ‘ladies & gentlemen’ to continue and strive harder to excel in providing exceptional and delicious experiences to our guests.

The GreenPark team looks forward to welcome you back on your next visit to the city of Destiny!

Namit Sinha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
Hyderabad
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Nice experience makes my first choice at Visakhapatnam as Green Park! Warm Front Office Reception and excellent breakfast that tempts one to over eat. Overall the staff were courteous and exhibited nice hospitality.

Dear Sir,

We are indeed grateful for the overall positive comments made by you regarding the Hotel and its services. It is our endeavor to ensure that all of our guests have an exceptional experience and return Home with warm Memories.

I have conveyed your appreciation to all concerned and everyone was extremely delighted to hear from you.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back!

Warm regards,
India
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This was my first visit to Hotel Green Park (Vizag) and was a wonderful experience. The location is well accessible from Airport and Railway station. The staffs are truly customer friendly and ensures that the visitors are happy with the stay. I enjoyed the food at Tulip restaurant as well. The rooms and amenities worth the value for money. Buffet break fast was also a truly pleasant experience. The house keeping department too had done a wonderful job. Overall, I enjoyed the stay and likely to stay at the same place during my next visit.

1 Thank cibirajvs
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience.

Service excellence with the urge to anticipate and comply with guest needs is what we believe in. I am happy to know that you got to experience the best of our hospitality.

I am grateful to you for your encouraging comments on each aspect of your stay with us. This is a big motivation for the team and encourages them to perform at the best of their capabilities!

We are proud to have you as an ambassador of GreenPark and look forward to welcome you back soon!

Chennai
Reviewed November 13, 2013

The check in experience was a confusion as the room already reserved for was not ready. However the situation was very efficiently managed by the Front desk staff by safe keeping my luggage, arrangments for refreshment, dinner at the restaurent well ahead of allotting the room and making me comfortable.

The floral decorations done in the room thoughtfully everyday was a freshner at the end of the day. When I returned to the room I felt more homely than ever.

The courtesy and manners displayed by front desk and House keeping staff was very professional while that displayed by Restaurent staff was touching and personal in nature.

Please keep it up.

Room Tip: I don't think it is necessary. The staff take care of this aspect...
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay and for a fabulous review.

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This was my first time in the hotel and I enjoyed the experience through and through.The staff is very courteous and caring and the rooms are neat .Since the hotel is in a good location it is easy access to airport or railway station. I very much enjoyed the food in Tulip, and good breakfast buffet.Front desk was very helpful and when i wanted a few carry bags for my baby`s cereal boxes response was instant.
Overall i loved the experience a lot and i would very much like to go back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Ma'am/Sir,

Thank you for taking out your valuable time and for sharing your experience during your recent stay at the GreenPark, Vizag.

We are delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay and you were extremely happy with the hotel services and the facilities available. I have shared your feedback with my team and they were extremely happy to hear from you.

Your valuable comments always help to motivate our associates to offer even higher levels of excellence and we shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations in future as well.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I liked the stay in all respects....i would prefer dinner at room as i find it tedious to walk down to the buffet hall after a tiring day at work. I would also prefer that the TV sets installed in the room has USB facility to use a pen drive.

Dear Sir,

We have noted all the points that you raised and would be working on the same very soon.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back!

Warm regards,
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I had earlier stayed in this hotel. But my experience this time was different. The rooms are refurbished and gives feeling of freshness. Bath is hygenic. Food is good. I had only vegetarian food and I liked the taste. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Resturant staff literally forced me to eat more. Front desk and travel were very informative and courteous. over all I found the hotel a pleasant experience and is decent plce for family also to stay.

Room Tip: May be rooms in 5th floor?
2 Thank A_Jayasimha
GreenParkVizag, General Manager at Green Park - Visakhapatnam, responded to this review, October 30, 2013