“A great hotel at Vizag”

Green Park - Visakhapatnam
Ranked #2 of 72 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Great stay during my business trip to Vizag. I like the hospitality and cleanliness of the hotel. the food was good. the room was spacious.
Hotel staff were helpful and very cooperative. the ambiance at the hotel was quite nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
GreenParkVizag, General Manager at Green Park - Visakhapatnam, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay and for a fabulous review.

Our endeavor is to be known for friendly, intuitive and personalized service and it is great to know that you were impressed with the personal touch in our service delivery.

I am really happy to know that you had a good time with us and were able to relax and unwind. I will share your review with my entire team which will only motivate our ‘ladies & gentlemen’ to continue and strive harder to excel in providing exceptional and delicious experiences to our guests.

GreenPark, Vizag team looks forward to welcome you back on your next visit to the pink city!

There are newer reviews for Green Park - Visakhapatnam

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Green park was our destination hotel for a business trip to Vishakhapatnam. It was simple, elegant and sober in the first sight.

The following was pros and cons of the hotel:

Pros:
1. Excellent hospitality
2. Smiling faces are all around which gives a homely feeling
3. Walking distance from sea shore (good for morning/evening walk)
4. Food is very good in both Tulip and Once upon a time (two restaurants)
5. Sweets were ultimate. I have tasted the best sweets out of Bengal

Cons:
I didn't find one

One area which I like to inform the travelers is that, you need to instruct the service person about your exact order, else you you could get something much more better than what you ordered. I don't know whether to put this point in pros or cons, because its in pros because you would get a better product and cons is for those people who can gain some weight due to irresistible taste. So I have put it separately.

All in all a very good experience to walk out with . Waiting to visit back soon :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
GreenParkVizag, General Manager at Green Park - Visakhapatnam, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay and for a fabulous review.

I am really happy to know that you had a good time with us and were able to relax and unwind. I would also want to thank you for your compliments to our team at Tulips & Once Upon A Time. I will share your review with my entire team which will only motivate our ‘ladies & gentlemen’ to continue and strive harder to excel in providing exceptional and delicious experiences to our guests.

The GreenPark team looks forward to welcome you back on your next visit to the City of Destiny!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

The rooms are good .The food is very tasty. There is a very good choice of food for all the meals. The accompanying dishes, salads and dessert is tasty and offers very good variety. This is located right in the centre of the city too (jagadamba), very close to shopping destinations such as Central shoppigg mall pantaloons etc. This is a great hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience.

Service excellence with the urge to anticipate and comply with guest needs is what we believe in. I am happy to know that you got to experience the best of our hospitality.

Our restaurant team and the Chefs did a wonderful job in customizing the dining experiences for you and I will pass on your appreciation to them. I am grateful to you for your encouraging comments on each aspect of your stay with us. This is a big motivation!

We are proud to have you as an ambassador of GreenPark, Vizag and look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is my fifth stay at the Green Park ,Vizag and I have been wanting to write about my stays at Green Park Vizag and only laziness kept me from doing so. If Hospitality needs a definition i would call it Green Park Vizag. Right from the driver at the Airport to the doorman followed by the front office staff to the bell boy to the restaurant staff to the Gym assistant (In short every one) is courtesy personified. Every one wears a smile and is ever helpful. The rooms are good and even bigger than some five star hotels that I have stayed in. The food in the Buffet restaurant has a very good spread and is very tasty. If you want something else from the buffet just ask and they give it to you. There is a very good choice of food for all the meals. The accompanying dishes, salads and dessert is tasty and offers very good variety. This is located right in the centre of the city too (jagadamba), very close to shopping destinations such as Central shoppigg mall pantaloons etc. This is a great hotel, the official classification would be 3.5 or 4 star but I would definitely rate it 5 star. During my recent stay the Taxi drivers had called for a strike but the hotel even arranged a private vehicle to drop me at the airport and that's taking great care of guests and that's why I would surely only stay in Green Park every time I visit Vizag. Please Keep up this 5 star quality always.... Thanks

Room Tip: All the rooms I have stayed in are comfortable and cosy..
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
GreenParkVizag, General Manager at Green Park - Visakhapatnam, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear Sir,

I am most delighted to read your comprehension on the services and facilities rendered by the associates at the hotel. I have shared your words of appreciation with the team, and they were extremely happy to hear from you. It is comments such as yours that motivate our associates to offer even higher levels of excellence and we shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations in future as well.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best attention at all times. Looking forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Regards,

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Excellent in totallityin terms of food quality, room services, over all cleanlines and hygeinity, loaction of the Hotel, attitude of the employees etc. etc.....................................................................

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

We are indeed grateful for the overall positive comments made by you regarding the Hotel and its services. It is our endeavor to ensure that all of our guests have an exceptional experience and return Home with warm Memories.

I have conveyed your appreciation to all concerned.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back!

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have travelled Vizag on my official trip. The hotel have very Homely atmosphere, Beautiful ambiance and comfortable rooms make it a wonderful place to stay. Food plays a big role during hotel stays. The spread of the buffet ranges from far east to European delicacies that blends perfectly with our desi main course.The rooms are neat and tidy. All in all a great place to stay at a very reasonable price.Value for money, accommodation, good range of food & very tasty. Staff are very hospitable. Lots of complimentary items provided by the hotel due to which we felt thoroughly pampered. Best place to stay in Vizag

Room Tip: Fourth and fifth floor rooms. Dont choose room no 202

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay with us.

We are extremely delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for praising our team. I have shared your words of appreciation with them and they were extremely happy to hear from you.

We do hope you will have the opportunity to travel back to Vizag and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Warm regards,

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Stayed there for a Night with our Family and everything from checkin to checkout was delightful experience. Pleasant ambience, courteous staff, comfortable rooms, fantastic restaurant options, large spread for breakfast, fast Wifi connectivity has made this hotel a memorable experience for my entire family. They have lived upto my expectation as I had a similar experience for Green Park Hyderabad too.This place is just 1.5 kms from the RK beach and it took me about 15-20 minutes walk to capture a glimpse of the morning sunrise at this beach. This place is also close to the Jagdamba circle.
Will strongly reccomend this place for a family stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Travelwizer
GreenParkVizag, General Manager at Green Park - Visakhapatnam, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay at the GreenPark, Vizag.

We are delighted to note that your family and you had an enjoyable stay and you were extremely happy with the hotel services and the facilities available. I have shared your feedback with my team and they were extremely happy to hear from you.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best attention at all times. Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Regards,