“The best service in Visakhapatnam”

Green Park - Visakhapatnam
Ranked #2 of 71 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Visakhapatnam, India
“The best service in Visakhapatnam”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We visit this hotel since last 10 years and are in love with it - basically due to the service it extends to its guests, whether in room or restaurants. The ambience and the behaviour of the staffs are excellent. Any visitor to this hotel can feel the warmth of the service at any corner. The food is excellent and you can have any type of food you ask for......without any hassles! Any body who has visited this hotel has a word of praise for it.....Really the best place to stay and dine in the City of Destiny!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
New Delhi, India
Reviewed April 5, 2012

very good hotel for stay in Vizag,clean & hygenic, all staff are very very cooperative & polite.
As I always stay for long time in the hotel for my business and feel like home.
Mr. Vasu the most humble person anything requested (from reservation to checking out) is fulfiled upto the mark.
All the best just maintain the same.

Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Amber S
VTZ
Reviewed April 2, 2012

The stay was really nice and so are the staff, in the end I was almost sorry to leave.
Upon arriving I found myself in a valley of smiles from the very first person I met Mr.Madhav. He explained everything I had available and gave me a cable for internet access and the password to use the service very quickly.Entering the room, it was clean and quiet (couldn't hear a noise). The bed was one thing that if I could take him home, I would have done. Hard in the right places and comfortable.These are the things that made me enjoy my stay at this hotel, but my warmest congratulations to the hotel for their choice of personnel. They know how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member. Congratulations from the heart, you were fantastic.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank ABCDVtz
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed March 29, 2012

This property offers a feel good factor and the service they are commendable. Right from the Front Office Desk to the Bell man all the services are good and definately recommended for others to stay at this property while in Visakhapatnam.

My special commendation to Mr. KC Das, front Office manager, who takes special care in taking care of the guests. He is customer friendly and always works to improve on existing systems and practices.

All the Best, Green Park, Vizag.

Room Tip: Rooms on fouth floor are preferred.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Hari V
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I love exploring good hotels, but I compete on the price. Green Park is certainly the one I trust on this aspect. The quality of service provided is incomparable to any other place. I have been a regular visitor here and each time they surprise me by making my experience even better. I truly appreciate the whole team for the hard work they put in, to provide every possible comfort to the customer. The best thing about this place is it's location, as it is situated in the heart of the city. You can reach out to most of the places(esp Beach) in 5-10minutes. The food festivals that are organised regularly, are excellent, where you get to savor new dishes each time. Looking forward to further experiences.

And finally as they say it" If its happening, its definitely happening at Green Park ".

Room Tip: The hotel staff is really cooperative to help you chose the room (depending on the availability)
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank SachinArya
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We have corporate Tie up with Green Park. From last so many years we are getting their services.Starting from the hospitality to food part everything is excellent here. They are very much flexible and makes us comfortable. We had several conferences and business meets held here and we found everytime better than the last. Keep it UP.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Anita S
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed January 29, 2012

We were thinking to explore vishakapatanam from quite sometime. the beaches, broad roades, well planned city. we had heard and seen lot in movies about vishakapatanam. to our surprise, our common friend, who hails from vishakapattanum had invited us for his hometown vizag. the plan was to explore vizag and aruku falls. ravi had made all necessary arrangements.

we booked hotel green park in vizag. after travelling for 15kms frm airport we reached green park. Its was nice and quite place to our surprise the food was spicey like andhra mirchi.

The hotel ppl arrenged vehicle for arrukku falls. it was nice trip to remember for longtime.

Room Tip: go for a/c rooms.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends