1,806 results
All reviews horizon restaurant front desk swimming pool live band excellent stay recommend hotel bell boy excellent ambience special thanks parking space top floor rooms are comfortable pleasant stay great hospitality wonderful experience nice hotel family members
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Each and every thing was excellent I'm so happy and i really enjoyed rooms are very cleaned ambience of the rooms is nice reception staff was super cool in top floor restaurant horizon that was amazing i will definitely recommend this hotel to my family and frnds i would like thank reception girl kavya she was doing good job

Trip type: Traveled on business
Dolphin_Hotel_VTZ, General Manager at Dolphin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Dolphin Hotel and for taking time to review your experience.

Service excellence with the urge to anticipate and comply with guest needs is what we believe in. I am happy to know that you got to experience the best of our hospitality.

I am grateful to you for your encouraging comments on each aspect of your visit with us. This is a big motivation for the team and encourages them to perform at the best of their capabilities!

Thanking you and assuring you of our best attention at all times, and look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice experience, great and helpful staff, good food, great ambiance, will visit again and recommend my friends as well best hotel in vizag supportive staff really enjoyed this stay i will definitely recommend

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Dolphin Hotels!!!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Visakhapatnam.

At Dolphin Hotels, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations in the areas of improvement.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Dolphin Hotels and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service was excellent. Rooms are good and well maintained. The supporting staff is humble and caring. The restaurant has good varieties of food items. The food stuff is neatly and nicely prepared and arranged. The Vegetarian dishes are separately kept.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was clean, comfortable, and cool. The staff were incredibly friendly, helpful, and welcoming. The breakfast was pleasant and bountiful. What more could you ask for?
Would happily stay here again

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Mr. Guest,

Greetings from Dolphin Hotels!!!

With warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I m a regular guest to this hotel every weekends i will come for lunch its very suitable prices low costs and good taste ambience of the hotel is very Good staff also very polite way i will suggest this hotel to my family members i wolud like to thank to ms kavya she helped me while escorting to restaurant

Trip type: Traveled with friends