“Excellent Service Better”

Hotel Winsar Park
Ranked #2 of 71 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
“Excellent Service Better”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We had very good and comfortable stay at Hotel Winsar Park. Their service is awesome. They are one of the best. they provide kind of service with determination that you even won't find in hotels like Novotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
winsarpark, Sarat Chandra Challa. Exe. Director at Hotel Winsar Park, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear Amit Sir,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback following your recent visit and especially ranking us greater than Novotel.

It is wonderful to read that you described us as one of the best in service. I am equally delighted that you were happy with our awesome and determined guest service.We constantly endeavor to exceed our guest’s expectations of service and it is always lovely to hear that their hard work is noticed.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Winsar Park.

My heart felt Warm regards,

Exe.Director, Winsar Park.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I had a wonderful stay at Winsar park. I spent 1day here which is very good & pleasant experience.The buffet at breakfast was also very good with an extensive choice of food. The staff were very friendly and attentive and went out of their way to help. A great option for start or end of holiday for Winsar park.This hotel is very good for those travelers and as well as romantic holiday but Strongly recommended if you are on a budget and need 5 star service and like getting pampered!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
winsarpark, Sarat Chandra Challa. Exe. Director at Hotel Winsar Park, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Dear Pavan Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us here on TripAdvisor – I must admit, I think I had just as much fun reading it, as it sounds like you had while staying with us! Hearing that you found the break fast, attentive service to be fantastic and the rooms amazing is really wonderful, however to hear that you found the staff exemplary, brings a big smile to my face.
I will certainly share your kind words with all of our team here at the Hotel, and will be sure to pass your compliments along to the Front Office Staff and Back End Staff – I know that Sue Chef will be thrilled to hear that you found the food to be unbelievable.

We look forward to welcoming you back in what we hope will be the near future, and wish you safe travels until then.

Warmest regards,
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Hotel Winsar park is a nice pleasant hotel to stay in Vizag especially as a weekend getaway.

Location - Very near to the beach
Staff - Very well-mannered and helpful
Complimentary Breakfast Buffet - Very good
Restaurant food - Excellent food! We had our lunch/ dinner in the hotel - be it Chinese or continental, the food was always awesome and the rates are pretty reasonable
Rooms - Neat and clean
Toilets - Swanky, modern and clean

Overall - A very good experience.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Subhodeep Sir,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments about your recent visit.

I am thrilled to read that you found everything perfect during your stay with us at the Winsar Park.

Your lovely comment that the staff was the Very well-mannered and helpful, is most appreciated. We always try to provide first class customer care and to make sure that our guests leave us feeling that they have received exceptional service. When these efforts are acknowledged it makes all our hard work worthwhile.

I am equally delighted that you felt the rooms were nice and clean and that the food was perfect. I will be sure to share your kind feedback with the staff.

Thank you for your positive recommendation, I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Muscat, Oman
Reviewed March 17, 2014

The hotel is in a walking distance to the city center where all shops, restaurants and health clinics are. Not far from the beach. The staff were very helpful, always ready to serve when you need them.
I stayed in a suite; normal rooms are small but generally nice and clean and great value for money. Breakfast was nice as well, you can choose from Indian to Continental food. I definitely recommend anyone to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Jazz Sir,

Thank you for your review following your stay with us and I am thrilled that you liked the location, found the hotel to be charming and lovely and that your Winsar Suit room comfortable to the extreme. I am also delighted that you found the staff helpful, friendly and ready to help always and I have passed your feedback to everyone. I am glad that you enjoyed our complimentary, plentiful break fast in the Coffee de Win.
We do hope you will visit us again when you find your self in Vizag and please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if we can be of assistance.

Vadodara, India
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I personally liked this hotel very much. Very Near to the Beach.
Staff has helped for booking of cab and auto as i dont understand Telagu.
WIFI is quite ok.
Good Place to stay, overall i had pleasant stay.

Room Tip: WIFI is good.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Anmol Dupare Sir,

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay in Hotel Winsar Park so much! Your valuable feedback regarding our location near to beach, Wi-Fi is very much appreciated and I have shared these lovely comments with the staff.

I hope, along with the entire team, that we may welcome you again.

Vijayawada, India
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I stayed for 4 days in winsar park, which is a very good experience. Stayed comfortably, calm place no much disturbance.Yummy food.Great hospitality.Nice buffet breakfast,served by very nice staff..Hoping to stay back again

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Radhika Madam,

We appreciate a review no matter how long or short it is and thank you for taking the time to write it for us. I am so pleased that you felt it was amazing and that the staffs were wonderful, Food is Yummy, Rooms are calm and everything was thought of.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit and please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if we can be of assistance.

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I had booked this Hotel for my Business Trip. I personally like this hotel very much. Very Near to the Beach and Cinema. Good Place to stay and experience the service of Sarat & Team. Wil definitely comeback.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
winsarpark, Sarat Chandra Challa. Exe. Director at Hotel Winsar Park, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear Vinoth Gurjar Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write a very simple, brief but excellently conveyed review on Hotel Winsar Park. I must admit that after reading your wonderful title of your review, “Calm, Pleasant & Highlighting Experience like Mr. SARAT” there was almost no need to expect much detailed writing any further! But of course, and I am so glad that you enjoyed at the property.
Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Sarat Chandra Challa
Exe. Director, Winsar Park.