1,577 results
All reviews private beach chess board beach side swimming pool sea view front office the hotel staff special thanks excellent property memorable experience submarine museum wonderful stay special mention house keeping business trip buffet breakfast visit vizag
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Have stayed in 412.Housekeeping services were awesome. Provided plenty of amenities and services were good. Room cleanliness and services were good. Kanaka did good services and was too helpful. Just awesome services. Soumak and Ramesh from housekeeping did good job. Cheers to The Park.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Have stayed in room 406. Housekeeping services were great. Good amenities and rooms . View from room was amazing.Soumak had done a nice balloon decoration for us as well. He was too kind to our needs. Kumar ,Ravi and Ramesh too were helpful to our needs and made our stay comfortable. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a good weekend at the park very pleasant stay I would comeback soon thank you for the hospitality and thanks to ganesh i enjoyed my time at the pool and the food was good thankyou. My email id shazam181187@gmail.com

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The best hotel in the city , I got room in higher floor , the services are really excellent the room which I got full of aminities and maintained hygenie. Wen ever I got of the room the room was made by housekeeping neat and clean . Specially mention RAVI, KUMAR, RAMESH made me very happy .

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a good stay in the Park Vizag after almost 15 years...as good as ever.Amazingly helpful staff.Special mention of Geetanjali of housekeeping department.I had left behind a set of dress in the closet.She got in touch with me and informed about the same.I collected the dress...thanks Geetanjali.

Trip type: Traveled on business