we are highly satisfied with the service of package manager 'Parbati'. Her service rendered to us during our stay at the Hotel "The Park" from 28th to 30th October 2013 at Vizag was excellant. As had to leave for Airport at 6.15 A.M she made all arrangements of our breakfast packets and transport which we will always remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Visakhapatnam is an urban beach resort overlooking the Bay of Bengal. The surrounding scenic beauty is a treat to the senses and creates a very tranquil atmosphere ideal for unwinding after a hard day’s work. The resort has a private beach area and beautifully manicured gardens with tiled pavilions.One may be forgiven to think that this resort is primarily for the leisure tourist however this is not the case, in fact quite the opposite - majority of the hotel’s guests come on work-related activities. The hotel is conveniently located and offers swift access to the city’s local railway and airport facilities (15 and 30 mins away respectively by car).The dining experience that you get here offers an unparalleled experience enhanced by the backdrop of orange sunsets and the glittering calmness of the sea. Bamboo Bay in its refurbished avatar reflects the rich ethnic heritage of East Indian tribal culture in a uniquely chic way. While Vista offers a highly appetising spread ranging from Pan-Indian to authentic Italian gourmet food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Park Visakhapatnam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Park Visakhapatnam Hotel Visakhapatnam
- Park Hotel Visakhapatnam
- The Park Hotel Visakhapatnam