“Holiday 8-17 Feb”

Ranked #8 of 70 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Darwin, Australia
“Holiday 8-17 Feb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for 7 nights when I visited my family in India. Booked it through agoda for a reasonable price, I must admit I did enjoyed the stay.

Hotel staff are very friendly (each and everyone).
Rooms are tidy and well equipped.
Free breakfest evry morning. (GOOD FOOD)
Not a great view outside but hey it didn't bother me at all cos I was watching tv all day or using free WIFI. :)
I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Finally
I wanna Thank all the staff (including the restaurent) that made my stay a comfortable and a pleasent one.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Eluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

Hotel is good, Prices are Fair, Food is Excellent, House keeping is good. Receiving is Excellent.It is the Best hotel Providing Western comforts at minimum price in Vizag, All Staff are Attentive. The rooms are Luxurious & Maintainance is Good.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Vijayawada, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

I stayed in this hotel last week on business trip.Rooms are clean and spacious,food is excellent good ambience, near to airport and work place, secured environment. Near to the market . Value for money.

Room Tip: All are good.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Orinda, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

I am happy to recommend the Best Western Ramachandra. It is a reliable modestly priced hotel with Western comforts. It is located in a busy (and interesting) shopping area, not an upscale area. The hotel property itself is very safe, doormen and other staff very attentive. It is away from the main, busiest part of Visakhaptnam and the beaches, and relatively close to the airport (within 30mins). The hotel is well appointed, plenty of television channels, clean & comfortable quiet rooms and mini bar items available. The bathroom have "western comforts" We had a bit of trouble getting on the wifi, but hotel staff were very helpful with this as well as anything else we asked about. We especially enjoyed the buffet breakfast included with our room rate. There was a variety of western and Indian style choices. This is not a 5 star resort and should not be compared with any, but it is excellent as a moderate hotel. The hotel is popular for local events, such as birthday parties and wedding events. We did not find this to be noisy or congested, but rather made our stay more interesting. I plan to stay at the hotel again, and have already made arrangements to do so, again, finding the hotel staff very helpful and accommodating. Hope you enjoy your stay at the Best Western.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
RATNA K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Ramachandra, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Ms Virginia,

Greetings from Best Western Ramachandra,Gajuwaka,Visakhapatnam!!

Thank you for choosing Best Western Ramachandra. It is our privilege to host guest like you during your visit to Visakhapatnam. I am delighted with your recent feedback of recognizing services. It is always our constant effort to give each and every guest "The real value for Money".

As you commented we are the only branded hotel close to Airport & all major Vizag industries. We at Best Western Ramachandra always attempt to provide the hospitality more than the expectation. I have noted your comment on wifi.

Thank you once again for taking your valuable time for the feedback. Me and my team assuring your best of our hospitality at all the times and looking forward to serve you better.

Best regards,

A. Ratna Kumar
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

Very comfortable room and bed. Clean linen. The hotel is at an excellent location and is close to the Airport.

The restaurant can be a bit more lit. Food is good. However, the service at the restaurant can be improved. The staff at the reception are very good and eager to help. The pricing is just right.
Will stay in this property again during my next trip to Vizag

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
RATNA K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Ramachandra, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Mr. Deepu,

Greetings from Best Western Ramachandra,Gajuwaka,Visakhapatnam!!

Thank you for recognizing our services. Me and my team are delighted with your valuable comments and suggestions. It is our constant efforts to give the best to all the guests more than their expectations. Yes as you said we are only the branded hotel close to the airport and all the major industries of Visakhapatnam.

I have noted your comment on the service. Me and my team assuring you best of our hospitality at all the times. Looking forward to serve you better.

With best regards,

A. Ratna Kumar
Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

Now I believe I know everyone at BWR, Vizag by name. I food I get makes me feel at my home once I enter the Restaurant Utsav, I see the people are so cordial and down to earth just to make guest happy.The team Mr Vivek, The Rao Duo (Rama Rao & Papa Rao), Mr Bandhan all are so close to me help me get the best dishes that are on a particular day.
At the reception desk when I call to book an accommodation. The team are ready to with an offer for free pickup every time.

BWR for me is a Home away from .

I recommend the hotel to any one who comes to Vizag for a bizz trip (I come to vizag on official work only) and want to stay away from tiresome travel in traffic. Ambience in rooms is excellent.

Good work BWR,Vizag team keep it up.
Pradeep

Room Tip: Choose this hotel if you want to stay away from tiresome travel in traffic. And the food that is ser...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Marmong Point nsw Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

I have stayed in many Indian hotels, and the Best Western Ramanchandra at Gujawaka is up there with the best. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the staff are helpful and friendly, and the food at the restaurant is great.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends